Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta St-2 Mod Thread...she's Called Felicity!

welshy_maverick

Exhaust! its a must, the standard one is to quiet

Yup, the lowering/alloy spray will have to wait until xmas, next month its exhaust. Booked in for them to have a look at the car and advise me next saturday (12th oct) then will be fitted during the last week of October once I get paid!! Can't Wait!!! With the induction kit Ive got and the exhaust they should sound pretty sweet together!!

yeah i'm doing induction next month :) i'm going to go with the finsport one though, as a couple of people have mentioned not to go for your induction if i plan to remap the car

Good to know on the xenons. Might have to give the insurance company a call and see what they say.

Fiesta Update : Weekly Wash And Detail (with thanks to the tips i've been given from "Ollies122")

Again...pics speak for themselves...just got to wait for the tyres to dry the Megs Tyre Gel is going on...LOVE that stuff!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Felicity Shines Again!! B)

Fiesta Update : Weekly Wash And Detail (with thanks to the tips i've been given from "Ollies122")

Again...pics speak for themselves...just got to wait for the tyres to dry the Megs Tyre Gel is going on...LOVE that stuff!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Felicity Shines Again!! B)

She looks epic :)

• Like 1

Fiesta ST Update : I decided to do an economy run through my local town centre to see what Felicity could do. With the stop start driving, traffic lights, pedestrians etc plus a bit of good fortune a few times where I didn't have to brake and stop etc and she managed an average of 47.6mpg! Not too bad considering she has only done 680miles. Quite happy with that and hopefully she will do even better once there are a few thousand miles on the clock!! :D

Mpg

• Like 1

Fiesta ST Update : I decided to do an economy run through my local town centre to see what Felicity could do. With the stop start driving, traffic lights, pedestrians etc plus a bit of good fortune a few times where I didn't have to brake and stop etc and she managed an average of 47.6mpg! Not too bad considering she has only done 680miles. Quite happy with that and hopefully she will do even better once there are a few thousand miles on the clock!! :D

Showing your age with that figure haha typical Sunday driver ;)

Fiesta ST Update:-

Few simple mods to tide me over until the weekend with a bigger set of mods planned but for now..

Old vinyls removed from windscreen and new custom sunstrip added

New LED panel added to boot

And finally, new LED strip light added to glove box

More mods to come this weekend.
Peace! :)

Fiesta ST Update :- Engine Bay Colour Coding

Gone for red with all the spraying and silicone hosing colour coding.
More to come... :rolleyes:

Update:- So after a trip to the garage yesterday for an assessment, I am all booked in for fitting in 2 weeks time, I'll keep it a surprise what exhaust I went for in the end after looking at so many, reading reviews, comparing options, prices and of course sound...I guess only time will tell if I have made the right decision!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Fiesta ST Update :- Been a little while but as of payday last night is all go again. This weekend modifying the towing eye I bought to fit the thread of the ST. Monday I will be getting the new exhaust system fitted. Then in a couple weekends time a friend and I will be lowering the car by 45mm...Exciting times!!

In the meantime, my car has passed it's 1000 miles break in period so gonna go an give it a good thrashing this weekend.

Have a great weekend Guys!! :D
P.s Most important thing of all...I have been award contributor status on foc!! Awesome!!! B)
  • Like 1

Fiesta ST Update :- Been a little while but as of payday last night is all go again. This weekend modifying the towing eye I bought to fit the thread of the ST. Monday I will be getting the new exhaust system fitted. Then in a couple weekends time a friend and I will be lowering the car by 45mm...Exciting times!!

In the meantime, my car has passed it's 1000 miles break in period so gonna go an give it a good thrashing this weekend.

Have a great weekend Guys!! :D
P.s Most important thing of all...I have been award contributor status on foc!! Awesome!!! B)

Keep up the good work! :D

• Like 1

Quick Update:- Gearing up to get the new exhaust system fitted but got up this morning to find the 2nd problem I've had since I got the car...

Boo!! Flat Tyre...

Wheel Off...

And that the culprit...

Patched up to allow me to get to the exhaust fitting garage on Monday, however the inner wall of the tyre has been shreded by the alloy so gonna need a new tyre!! :( £116!! So by the time I'm finished with the exhaust fitting on Monday, my local tyre garage will have taken delivery of a new tyre for me so will have stop in on the way home to get it fitted.
Question is...will have have the discipline to NOT boot it on the way home and wait until I get the new tyre fitted? :D :P :unsure:

shouldn't be booting it unless you're on a track as it is illegal ;) haha

any news on a video for your new exhaust buddy?

Quick Update :- Video of yesterday to follow later on today...just taking a little while to put together...

In the meantime, A quick little mod I did yesterday evening after a thorough car cleaning. Already replace the original RHS boot light with a large LED panel light...so yesterday evening I retrofitted the boot with LHS white LED's...

Happy with the final result and can actually see inside my boot at night now!! :D

Quick Update :- Video of yesterday to follow later on today...just taking a little while to put together...

In the meantime, A quick little mod I did yesterday evening after a thorough car cleaning. Already replace the original RHS boot light with a large LED panel light...so yesterday evening I retrofitted the boot with LHS white LED's...

Happy with the final result and can actually see inside my boot at night now!! :D

Looks great Welshy!

• Like 1

Update:- So over the last 48hrs there have been some huge mods to Felicity and hopefully by tomorrow lunchtime I will have a video up plus lots of new pics to show you all. Even more exciting is that before the week is out I should have some pics to post of a small unofficial FOC Fiesta ST meet in Sheffield. Lots of exciting stuff to check back here for, but until then here is a cheeky pic of the final touch I made to felicity at the end of the day today!!

Check back soon! Peace! :P

So time for the first of the two big posts...

Fiesta ST Update:- New Exhaust System... (Don't forget to watch it in HD)

Enough Said!!! :D :P

Second of the two big posts...

Fiesta ST Update:- Lowering...

Original Front And Back Supension:

B

A

New Springs Arrived In The Post And Fitted (with help from my mate Josh):

C

D

New Front And Rear Suspension:

E

F

Comparism:-
image.jpg
Now off to get my tracking done in the next couple of hours!! B)

Like it! Looks nice and subtle with the wheels filling the arches a lot better now! :)

Wow, starting to look like a track car now.

How is the ride on the new springs? I thought it was pretty hard stock, didn't think it could be lowered anymore...

• Like 1

Wow, starting to look like a track car now.

How is the ride on the new springs? I thought it was pretty hard stock, didn't think it could be lowered anymore...

Hi, thanks!! its slowly getting there!! you can always go lower!! haha! :D If it aint scraping it aint low enough!!

well I was gonna go 60mm but thought it would be too low to get onto my drive etc. Its a tough ride from time to time with pot holes etc but on the whole its not too bad!!

loving what you have done fella looks very nice and keep up the good work

Fiesta ST Update :-

Tracking was done the day after lowering...

turns out it was hardly out at all...

Guess its better to be safe than sorry but still £50 I could have spent elsewhere on the car!! :P I'm tight...I know!!