Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta St-2 Mod Thread...she's Called Felicity!

welshy_maverick

Sheffield Unofficial Fiesta ST Mini Meet:-

Few Pics Of Some Great Cars...

Few Pics Of "Ollies122" And Mine...

And A Very Kind Lad In A Low Low Low VW Polo Helped Me Polish Out A Mark On My Bumper With This Stuff...I Am A Convert Now...

Overall A Great Week For Modding and Meets!! B)
  • Like 2

Quick Update:- DMB Gel Overlays

Front:

Front

Back:

Back

Wheels:

Wheels

Really Happy With The Final Result. Lots Of Hair Dyer Action On Stock badge And DMB's Makes Them Stick Well!!
TOP TIP
(This tip in NO way came from Ollies122 :rolleyes: )
Use cocktail sticks around the original stock wheel centre's and it make lining up the gel overlays soooo much easier)

Tips

• Like 2

Haha no worries for the tip ;)

I know how poo you are with lining things up ;) I've seen your vinyls haha

Haha no worries for the tip ;)I know how poo you are with lining things up ;) I've seen your vinyls haha

Aww dont be jealous that no-one realises you have an ST and think it's one of these...

post-26372-138343498708_thumb.jpg

:p

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Ford OC mobile app

And this is what your aiming your car to look like hahaha :p (banter)

post-44689-138343526768_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Your getting 35mm springs...isn't that higher than the stock suspension??? :p (re-banter)

post-26372-138343566039_thumb.jpg

Hahahaha shut it stickers ;)

Just remember I've seen your bubbles up close hahaha

Haha!! You know its all love!! :wub:

I know baby I'm only been mean (that's how I flirt ;) )

Fiesta ST Update:- Front Numberplate Fixing

So, sice i've owned the car this has annoyed me since the dealership screwed the holes in the numberplate/front bumper in the wrong place. It would be fine though since I replaced the plates they never screwed in again poperly as there is nothing to support the on the other side of the bumper. Sticky pads didnt work for me as the bumper is curved and the screw kept popping out...

Unfortunately to get a nut on the back of that nylon screw meant either taking the grille off or the whole front end. The grille however does not pop out easily like on my old MK7 ZS...so whole front end it was...

Eventually managed to get a nut tightened on the back of each numberplate screw so now they are pulled in and nice and secure...

A big job (2.5hours) for something very small that most people wont notice but always annoyed me. At least I've had practice taking the whole front end off for when I eventually get a new untercooler!! :rolleyes:
  • Like 1

enjoyed reading your thread mate,

now i was just wundering how did u mark out the eyebrows for your head lights?

also what did you have to do to get your rear lights to work with the st?

• Like 1

enjoyed reading your thread mate,

now i was just wundering how did u mark out the eyebrows for your head lights?

also what did you have to do to get your rear lights to work with the st?

Thanks!! Appreciate it!! Still a few more bits to do before the end of the year, so keep checking back. As for the eyebrows just

a bit of masking tape first then vinyl along the line then peel the tape off.

The rear lights i took the electrics out of the ST light cluster and retrofitted them into the mk7 led light cluster. Brake light connector fitted straight into the led cluster though, no modification needed.

Hope that helps!! :D

• Like 1

i wanna do the eyebrows but am worried i wudnt be able to get them even ( looking the same on both sides )

also ano it myt be a pain but can u do a little tut for me for the rear lights? i have found some lights i want but they wont fit due to the connectors being wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Fiesta ST Update:-

So this weekend I finally collected and fitted my shiny gloss black Triple R splitter...

Really happy with the result! :D

• 1 month later...

So it's been a while since my last post and that is because...alas I sold the ST for something a little bit more grown up. as the following pictures show. His name is barabbas, and he and I will be getting acquainted over the next 12 months! Sad to be leaving the blue oval crew though! :(

LAST NIGHT WITH THE CAR:

A

B

C

D

E

F

BACK TO FORD SHE GOES:

G

H

I

J

K

For those of you wondering how long I had it, I walked into ford one day and place the order for the ST, The following day they confirmed it and that the build was starting, 95 days later I drove the ST out of the ford garage....and then 82 days after that I drove it back in and handed the keys over! :P

INTRODUCING BARABBAS...

I bid you all farewell for now...Maybe I will be back one day in the future!!! :D

And this is what your aiming your car to look like hahaha :P (banter) attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1383435267.702646.jpg

mate,

There is no need to be nice by writing "banter" in brackets.

This guys fiesta looked sound when he picked it up from the dealer. Now it looks like it drove through his local Halfords and got assaulted by every single piece of tacky crap that they have available.

Honestly, I looked at these pictures, especially the roof shot, and it is well like some violation on any humans eyes.

It is each to their own when it comes to personalising cars.

Would I have done it to mine? No. But it is still nice to look at what other people have done.

:)

• Like 1

So it's been a while since my last post and that is because...alas I sold the ST for something a little bit more grown up. as the following pictures show. His name is barabbas, and he and I will be getting acquainted over the next 12 months! Sad to be leaving the blue oval crew though! :(

LAST NIGHT WITH THE CAR:

BACK TO FORD SHE GOES:

For those of you wondering how long I had it, I walked into ford one day and place the order for the ST, The following day they confirmed it and that the build was starting, 95 days later I drove the ST out of the ford garage....and then 82 days after that I drove it back in and handed the keys over! :P

INTRODUCING BARABBAS...

I bid you all farewell for now...Maybe I will be back one day in the future!!! :D

Mutiny, Mr Christian - is that your dads car? :lol:

You'll have it 82 days then wished you had kept your Ford :D

the fez looked good at the end and liked what you did with it.

that merc looks a right beast and hope it gives you as much pleasure as the fez did

• 2 weeks later...

mate,

This guys fiesta looked sound when he picked it up from the dealer. Now it looks like it drove through his local halfords and got assaulted by every single piece of tacky crap that they have available.

Honestly, I looked at these pictures, especially the roof shot, and it is well like some violation on any humans eyes.

mate,

This guys fiesta looked sound when he picked it up from the dealer. Now it looks like it drove through his local halfords and got assaulted by every single piece of tacky crap that they have available.

I have to agree, looked well OTT and is a good lesson in proving that chucking money at a car but not choosing mods wisely isn't always the best route and less is sometimes more when it comes to modding

• 3 weeks later...

So it's been a while since my last post and that is because...alas I sold the ST for something a little bit more grown up. as the following pictures show. His name is barabbas, and he and I will be getting acquainted over the next 12 months! Sad to be leaving the blue oval crew though!  :(

LAST NIGHT WITH THE CAR:

BACK TO FORD SHE GOES:

For those of you wondering how long I had it, I walked into ford one day and place the order for the ST, The following day they confirmed it and that the build was starting, 95 days later I drove the ST out of the ford garage....and then 82 days after that I drove it back in and handed the keys over!  :P

INTRODUCING BARABBAS...

I bid you all farewell for now...Maybe I will be back one day in the future!!!  :D

Look what I found post-50141-139215046965_thumb.jpg

• Like 1