Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fiesta Mk7.5 Zs

Nathan54771

You'd have to have a search of eBay for one second hand, but yeh otherwise use the current bumper holes for drl's.

I never went through with it and the fogs still sit in my shed, i painted then and went to cut the bumper using the templates provided so they would fit but i wimped out and never did it. Tbh you can get a fairly decent bumper from a scrap yard with the fogs all for under a couple of hundred then the wiring and switch but dont really need fogs so gave in lol

• 3 weeks later...

What headlight bulbs did you go with in the end here mate to match those fogs both look a nice blue?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

My headlights are a HID Kit mate, went for a 6000k set and had no problems, happy with them.

Ah fair enough never fitted them myself just don't like the standard white anymore.

They're really easy to fit, look good too. Down to personal preference. If you decide to give them a go don't hesitate to ask me anything.

Ok cheers mate never really looked into them r they illegal / fail mot?

Supposedly, if you look around there's plenty of discussions on them. But down to personal choice. I've never had any problems and neither has anyone I know of, Aslong as you've got projector headlights not reflector and stick to 6000k you'd be fine.

Supposedly, if you look around there's plenty of discussions on them. But down to personal choice. I've never had any problems and neither has anyone I know of, Aslong as you've got projector headlights not reflector and stick to 6000k you'd be fine.

You still got standard drls?

Yeh no update on an upgrade h15 bulb yet that I've heard.

Yeh no update on an upgrade h15 bulb yet that I've heard.

Yeah I tend to just flick the sidelights on these days.

How long did you leave the callipers to dry? Going to attempt mine soon I'll pop to halfrauds think they have that heat proof paint.

Yeh in winter especially can do that :) just 15/20 minutes will do and yeh they will have, I got my 250ml tin of red heat resistant from there.

• Like 1

Yeh in winter especially can do that :) just 15/20 minutes will do and yeh they will have, I got my 250ml tin of red heat resistant from there.

Just need that tin then and It will do the job? Hopefully they last quite a while I haven't managed to take my wheels off yet hope they ain't been bolted on.

Yeh this is the one I bought

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductMobileDisplay?catalogId=10151&storeId=10001&productId=174294&categoryId=165495&langId=-1

They should do, mine have lasted through a rock salted winter, gonna do another coat this summer too.

Yeh this is the one I bought

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductMobileDisplay?catalogId=10151&storeId=10001&productId=174294&categoryId=165495&langId=-1

They should do, mine have lasted through a rock salted winter, gonna do another coat this summer too.

Cheers mate I'll get some of this and do it on a dry day with some pics :D

• 2 weeks later...

Just read through your project mate....

Car is a credit to you.... very smart motor

defo gonna have a crack at the boot light upgrade and the caliper paint

Candy blue is very nice was my second choice after my deep impact blue

Cheers mate appreciate it :) good good, make sure you post some pictures when done always good to see :) I still need to do my boot light, got the stuff just not the weather :(

Why the weather wasn't too bad and had some time on my hands, after giving it some thrashing last night at the meet so had brake dust galore on my wheels. Thought I'd treat the wheels to a good proper wash and a few coats of poor boys sealant to repel future dust :)

post-44466-0-59790400-1394306009_thumb.j

Also thought I might aswell give the calipers a fresh topcoat while I had the wheels off.

post-44466-0-10719800-1394306089_thumb.j

looks like the wheels have come up well and liking the red clapier

Looks great mate, not sure what colour to go with for the calipers.... have been playing with the idea of gold im thinking it would go well against the darker blue

Also poorboys is a decent wheel sealer but i'd recommend optiseal as a better option, Dead easy to apply just spray on and wipe off last for ages as you only need a thin coating (works on bodywork aswell)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Optimim-Opti-Seal-Car-Paint-Sealant-236ml-with-Pad-and-Microfibre-/141197025745?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Car_Care_Cleaning&hash=item20dfffa1d1

Thanks guys :) and yeh gold could work, think red or yellow would look good too though ? Depends if you want subtle or noticeable.

Thanks for the link, il give that a try :) especially if it works on the paintwork aswell.

I'm just gunna be boring and do the front silver and the back black / silver.

Hahaa will still look good though with the subtle look :) I just fancied a nice red caliper to match the red "s" badges and my red dustcaps ;) little things make such a difference.

• Like 1

Nathan where did you get the DMB overlay and was it easy enough to apply etc have always liked the look as I have a red fiesta ST and wanted to have it done.

Lee.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club