Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fiesta Mk7.5 Zs

Nathan54771

Thought I'd do something I've been meaning to do for a while, due to the lack of light in the boot at night I thought I'd add an led strip to aid lighting. Not perfect but for the boot it will do :)

post-44466-0-21722300-1394901333_thumb.j

Also thought i would add my new richbrook short aerial while I was there :)

post-44466-0-48770200-1394901388_thumb.j

Looks nice. How is the reception with the aerial?

Thanks and it's just the same upto now ? No difference :) il update if it gets any different.

Hey, that strip of LEDs in the boot looks just what I need Nathan. Do you have a link, and are they simply wired into the boot light itself? Self-adhesive?

These are the same :) http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/190935303883?nav=SEARCH&varId=490199062758

Yeh I simply just piggy back connected to the existing boot light and ran my dual core wire through then self adhered the light up :) if you need any help just pm me.

Thanks, ordered them. just what the Fiesta needs, not silly red lights atop the glove box. Pretty, as in pretty useless.

• Like 1

Hahaa I have that above my glove box aswell, useless but makes a difference :)

Thanks mate :)

Love the car mate. I was offered a zs in candy blue but as I was looking at a pic on the net didn't really think it was the right colour for me.

You however have changed my mind but it's too late as I've gone for white.

I will be painting the calipers blue on mine. Is it pretty straight forward?

Mark

Thanks mate :) I was like that looking at pictures, but went and seen one in the metal and I fell inlove with it. blue will look good on a white car, electric blue ? yeh it's really easy matey

Remove wheels

Wash calipers and discs

Leave to dry for 15

tape up/ cover disc

Rather mask up completely and spray the caliper. Or do what I did and use a small artist brush and paint them taking your time.

Leave to dry while you do other side if possible

Then repeat for a few coats :)

• Like 1

The ambient light strip is really easy to fit yes, it requires 4 terminals being put in place, so that the strip/plug are interchangeable and can be put back to standard. Then there's a hole in the left corner where the standard ambient light goes in the plugs in and it's done :) easy as that. Can then be turned on and off in the vehicle menu. Once on it comes on when the door is opened or the lights are on at night.

If you need any help or anything just pm me :) happy to help.

• Like 1

No problem mate

She's got a battle wound :( so annoyed with myself, lost concentration for that split second and someone was pulling out but then stopped so I hit there tow bar, no damage to them just mine fortunately but still something I'm kicking myself about.

post-44466-0-99209100-1395453293_thumb.j

Gonna go to ford in the morning and hopefully get it all sorted this week, fingers crossed it can be repaired and not need a new bumper ?

On the plus side (if there is one Hahaa) I'm going to get the st diffuser and have it painted at the same time while whoever I get to do it has the paint out :)

that don't look to bad fella and as you say hopefully it can be sorted out with out the need of a new bumper

Been to have it looked at this morning and been to ford, bought the fog lamp cover for £15 and st diffuser (both parts) for £115 and the bodyshop I went are doing it all for £200 so not too bad thankfully.

Just been to collect the parts, now just sat waiting to be sprayed tomorrow :) then I can fit them at weekend hopefully. Can't wait now, il post pictures once fitted.

post-44466-0-50897300-1395917023_thumb.j

liking the new parts and should look good once fitted.

glad the battle wound wasnt to damaging for your wallet

Thanks pal hopefully, can't wait to get them on the car now and thanks i still could of done without forking it out though :( Hahaa

So I've had the st rear diffuser sprayed yesterday and picked it up this morning aswell as having the damage on the front repaired.

Here's what the rear looked like before....

post-44466-0-47550100-1396095174_thumb.j

This is how it now looks once fitted....

post-44466-0-57204900-1396095215_thumb.j

post-44466-0-53966500-1396095240_thumb.j

Happy with the results and think it makes a good improvement to the rear :) it wouldn't of been the same without fitting the twin tail pipe though, the hole looked out of place.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club