Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St-2 Mpg?

kyle1

Does anyone here have an ST-2 or the ST-1 and get decent MPG? I mean around 35+?

Why buy an st if fuel consumption is an issue?

Must have a buy first think later mentality :lol:

Of course I have the money or I wouldn't be buying an ST-2 outright, but the question is: what's it like?

I gave mine a run from Manchester to Stoke, 49mpg on the journey there and 46mpg back. It's not bad to say the least. Unfortunately not quite as good as my diesel daily :P

That's very decent, I drive on the A roads a lot so I guess I'm going to just see what happens. Worst comes to worst ill have to sell it.

I gave mine a run from Manchester to Stoke, 49mpg on the journey there and 46mpg back. It's not bad to say the least. Unfortunately not quite as good as my diesel daily :P

That's a good average!! i'd be happy with that!

I'm seriously considering a new ST as i'm now single!! Mid life crisis or what lol!!

at what speed?!

Of course I have the money or I wouldn't be buying an ST-2 outright, but the question is: what's it like?

i get around 32 mpg and i don't try to drive economicaly so i could easily get higher, pretty impresive for a quick car.

after driving an rx8 the mpg was one of the factors that drew me to this car aswell as the awesome drive.

Edited due to breach of FOC rules by B1g_Dav3

I think MPG has become an important factor when choosing a car now - even a performance car

• Like 1

MPG figures drew me towards a 1.0 zetec s instead of a getting an st (along with insurance costs) petrol cost going up and up all the time and its only gonna get more expensive

at what speed?!

Cruised between 55 and 60, as I tend to do in my not so youth days, you know, being 23 soon... :P

Why buy an st if fuel consumption is an issue?

Where does he say he has bought one and who said its an issue

Must have a buy first think later mentality :lol:

this is a very welcoming comment

Where does he say he has bought one and who said its an issue

this is a very welcoming comment

It was light hearted, signalled by the laughing smiley on the end.

Only person with an issue here is clearly you.

• Like 1

This is a difficult situation, Zetec S 1.0 or Fiesta ST-2?!?!!?! Lord give me strength.

This is a difficult situation, Zetec S 1.0 or Fiesta ST-2?!?!!?! Lord give me strength.

If you really want the ST and can afford the increased costs, get it.

The ZS is a good car but if you are going to be filled with envy every time an ST goes by, wishing you had got one, that'll clearly be no fun.

If you'd be content with a car that looks good and has decent handling but wont cost too much to run, get the ZS.

ST-2 was always my favorite option, loved it since the day I first saw one and the bucket(?) seats just looked amazing... I wouldn't drive too much other than to college/back (therefore saving petrol)

If anything, I enjoy having speed, I love being able to shoot past someone if I had the opportunity.

I'd set an allowance to spend on petrol a week etc, I mean the ZS with all the options I want will cost £14,400 but the ST will cost dead on £17,000... Will the ST hold its value much better?

ZS probably won't hold it's value as well, due to it being lower spec than the Titanium, and they're not overly different to buy new. The ST will hold it's value more, but then again you'll loose out anyway on the fact you're buying new.

However, I'm only paying £17,000 as opposed to the £19,000+ people pay currently. But I do agree, yeah.

At the moment I work from home and don't have college so I'm always out with my friends but I think once I get the ST-2 (decision MADE) then I'll just be using it for home->college and just usual weekend outings. Will be good anyway, beautiful car and I've always wanted one since I first saw one (it beat me off the lights and I was so distraught lmao).

It was light hearted, signalled by the laughing smiley on the end.

Only person with an issue here is clearly you.

ok maybe it sounded different to me, to me it seemed like you was trying to claim he's stupid.

ok maybe it sounded different to me, to me it seemed like you was trying to claim he's stupid.

I appreciate you sticking up for me :-) Regardless, after speaking to Craig he's definitely convinced me to proceed with my ST-2! I'll definitely keep you guys updated, can't wait to drive my own!!!

• Like 1

like i said the best thing you can do is try one out and you could even go for the st-1 which is the same car just less options most of them arent necessary anyway.

like i said the best thing you can do is try one out and you could even go for the st-1 which is the same car just less options most of them arent necessary anyway.

Not too sure on the differences but the leather seats are a must, especially because they're heated... simply amazing. And I'd want the privacy glass, push to start etc.

I may sound like the snobbiest 17 year old you'll meet but money truly is no issue (self employed, own a business, no parents involved) and for the stuff i'm getting £17,000 is a steal, great investment if I do say so.

Spirit blue ST-2 with smoke storm part leather seats

Air conditioning + Electric Auto Temperature Control (EATC)
Automatic headlights + automatic windscreen wipers + auto dimming rear view mirror
Ford SYNC bluetooth connection with voice control and USB port
Keyless entry with 'Ford Power' starter button
Sony DAB radio/CD player
Style pack - Fiesta ST
Tyre repair kit
I'd need the automatic headlights, I'm such a fail at putting them on myself (current car is automatic too) and I went for EATC because I can't stand the dial temperature bit, I'd prefer the one with the buttons.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club