Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

mignulikz - Spamming PM inbox ***WARNING***

malky

I am unable to access my PM's for some reason

Can you email me ****************.co.uk

ta

Member is/was a spammer and he has been banned. Do not open the link

Every regular user got the message. If you click the link it is harmless just not a nice "adult" site. I was online VERY early this morning before it was spotted by admin

In order to prevent people opening these links we turned off the PM feature.

Not the first time this has happened and we are taking measures to prevent it happening again.

i edited the title so members may click and read this.

Can you not make it a global announcement so it appears at the top of every forum subsection?? That way theres a strong chance everyone will see it as some users might not check the general section just the vehicle specific forum for their car.

When will we get PM's back because i have a PM which i need to read :( (not the 1 from the spammer either)

I have just opened the PM "Hello", from mignulikz, and round the PM system frozen. I hope you got to it in time!

I have just opened the PM "Hello", from mignulikz, and round the PM system frozen. I hope you got to it in time!

It wasnt a harmful link anyway just potentially offensive material.

Appologies for emailing admin about the lack of PMs, I'm sure you were sick of them! I'll hold my hand up and admit I didn't read the forums first!

Cheers

Jim

Appologies for emailing admin about the lack of PMs, I'm sure you were sick of them! I'll hold my hand up and admit I didn't read the forums first!

Cheers

Jim

The PM system should now be working. I have just applied a patch to stop mass PM'ing so 1 PM can be sent every few minutes

please take a look and let me know if any problems.

it was closed to stop members clicking the dodgy link in the message

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club