Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Club Meet Invite

CRAIG@VM

hi every1 i`m craig i`m arranging a camping weekend meet on,25th OCTOBER 2013 UNTIL SUNDAY THE 27th OCTOBER at Baggeridge country Park,DY3 4HB.and i`d like to invite you all along,its £3.70PPPN

THE LOCATION IS FAMILY FRIENDLY AND EASY REACH FOR EVERYBODY. NO ELECTRICITY POINTS. THERE IS A CAFE/SHOP TOILET BLOCK WITH SHOWERS. RECOMMENDED OFF STAFF MEMBER`S CLOSE FRIEND WHO USES IT TWICE A YEAR FOR HIS VW CAMPER CLUB.

i know i may be a little cold for some to do the whole weekend so you can also just come over for the day or even a few hours just to say hi.

So if you want to attend please copy and paste and add your name along with if your camping or not please as we need to let the site know the numbers soon for more details CLICK HERE to view the event on facebook or if you don't use facebook there is details HERE too.

other clubs have also been invited

• 1 month later...

this is happening this weekend guys , any1 coming

Post again if you do anything similar dude, I'd of come if I'd of known.

Its only a stones throw for me.

Post again if you do anything similar dude, I'd of come if I'd of known.

Its only a stones throw for me.

will do m8, we`ll be doing another 1 at the same place early next year when the weather starts getting nice

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club