Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What An Insurance Quote!

The Dark Knight

My renewal is due on 14/10 so expecting the quote soon. Been bugging me though so I went on compare the market even though that only goes 30 days in advance.

With Sainsburys premier cover at the moment which includes lost key cover and uninsured driver protection. I'm 29, 5 years ncb, 1 accident in 2012 no claim made when someone hit me causing £30 damage. Had full licence for 10 years.

Paying £39.47 per month fully comp.

Best quote is from RAC which includes legal cover and is a mere £17.35 per month! That means I could be £22.12 better off per month!

Sign me up lol!

• Like 1

Get no prizes for loyalty these days, get it swapped ;)

• Like 1

Just done mine with that dog £161.56p with no clams protection on 1.6 Tdci same price for a new ZS so may have a look next year.

PS I am old.

My quote is including ncb protection too. As George says, no prizes for loyalty so unless they can match it, I'm off to RAC

My insurance is £950 a year on a 1.6TDCi ZS, 22 with 5 years NCB :P

The ST is £1,380 limited to 12k miles per year.

My Mini (and dad's) is £180 :P

All with different companies lol

Just double checked my RAC quote and its 1x £38.62 and 10x £17.35, total £212.12

If I pay it all at once its £192.82

Think I live about 15 miles from one of those so called high crime areas, so you know, tons of thieves round here >_>

just got mine for £17 less a month with the same company can't complain about that

Just rang RAC call centre to get a direct quote because compare the market doesn't give all relevant options to do with my medical condition. I have sleep epilepsy (no seizures for 5 years now) and am on a 3 year restricted licence.

The quote with all things now taken into account is £210.95 or £18.94 per month. £250 vol excess, 5 years protected ncb and legal cover. Still beats what I'm paying now by £21 as near as makes no difference. Just waiting for renewal quote now...

You all make me envious... My 1.25 MKV fully comp was £1,900! First year driving though, so can't complain a lot, and that's less than girls I know! My mum took delivery of a new Fiat 5oo on the 3rd and needed insurance... Her's is 140 per year fully comp including driving in europe! But then again she has been driving 30 years and never had to make a claim. ;)

Mine on an st-2 is 699 for 12 months paid annually, not bad considering I have only 1 years no claims at 26

My insurance on the Z4 was about £430 last year. My quote for the Fiesta is coming in about £210.

Kinda thought the Fiesta insurance would be even cheaper but I suppose I cant complain too much. £210 is pretty good.