Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Mk6 03 Numberplate Light Not Working!? Fuse?

abdul__786

TODAY WENT TO REPLACE MY NUMBERLPLATE LIGHTS WITH LED, THINK I GOT A FUSE NOW.

AS THEY DONT LIGHT UP BUT ALL MY SIDELIGHTS ALL WORK, JUST THE NUMBERPLATE ONES.

I THINK ITS A FUSE BUT WHICH ONE IS IT?? ALSO WHERE IS THE FUSE BOX LOCATED IN THE FIESTA MK6?

WHEN I TURN THE LIGHTS ON AND OPEN THE DOOR THE SWITCH DONT MAKE A SOUND TELLING ME THEIR STILL ON, WHICH SUGGEST IT MAY BE A FUSE?

PLEASE HELP, THANKS

The fuse box should be located behind the glove box,

If you empty all the junk out of it (if your organised unlike me there might not me as much to remove) and give the sides of the glovebox a little squeeze the glovebox should unhinge, tilt forward and reveal the glovebox

Im not sure which fuse it would be though

What LED lights did you buy for the license plate lights? Ive been thinking about replacing mine but didn't know what lights to get - When you get it working a photo would be cool!

Try taking the LED Bulbs out and turning them around. LEDs are pole sensitive so they will only work when put in the right way

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club