Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Boy Here

Stephen in kent

Good evening everyone. This is my new fiesta freestyle 1,25. previous car was a Ka which just rusted away, so hoping that this fiesta will be prove to be better! I need to get a Haynes manual for this car but which one as 02 is when the Fiesta changed is it the red one or the green one!

I thought that my first question would be a nice simple one, but i am sure that they will get more difficult as time goes By

post-46722-0-97034600-1379011278_thumb.j

I knew that would happen I thought that the front grill was more similar to the red one?

http://www.haynes.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=30101&langId=-1

Reminds me of leathel weapon which one is it red or green? green or red? However the red car says it has the Petrol: 1.25 litre Duratec Engine But i believe that mine has the 1.25 Zetec but looking at the cut out of the bonnet it sure does look like the red one? have i managed to confuse everyone?

I knew that would happen I thought that the front grill was more similar to the red one?

http://www.haynes.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=30101&langId=-1

Reminds me of leathel weapon which one is it red or green? green or red? However the red car says it has the Petrol: 1.25 litre Duratec Engine But i believe that mine has the 1.25 Zetec but looking at the cut out of the bonnet it sure does look like the red one? have i managed to confuse everyone?

It is definitely not that one.

Yours is the facelifted version of what I posted, but as it is only a facelift the book covers up till 2002. (I believe they facelifted in 1999(