Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Always Comes In Three's

Hyrule

They say the madness always comes in 3's

I parked in a 30min free bay today, to get some money out of the cash machine. Came back to find this guy in an volvo estate had parked in front of me, but reversed so far back he is in both bays and had reversed into my front bumper. I was literally dumbfounded so banged on his window and said why have you reversed into my car. Cue the "Deer in Headlights" look on his face. Sorry mate wasnt intentional. Thankfully no damage to my Focus.

10mins later, minicab driver in a BMW ignores the rules of a roundabout and is literally centimetres away from driving into the passenger side of my car. Gets out and starts yelling at me, but the fates were smiling today as a copper in an unmarked vehicle was behind him, got out and gave him the riot act about ignoring the highway code. On the spot fine and threat of points on his license. I drove away grinning.

Then to top of a stellar morning, a woman in a massive range rover, stops her car in the middle of the a narrow road in a residential area, gets out and starts talking to her friend in one of the houses. Oblivious to the fact she is causing an obstruction and a line of cars begins to form in front and behind her. She promptly moved when I said offered in the nicest possible tone :D to move the car for her, if she didnt get back in and move it herself.

That's my daily grip over lolol. Feel better now ;) ^_^

• Like 1

Typical friday.

Just had some twit in an Insignia up my trumpet most of the way from Exeter to Plymouth.

Let him have his fun for about 20 miles then decided enough was enough.

Didn't like it much when I flashed my covert blues (beauty of an unmarked response car :d)

Never a marked unit when you need one.

• Like 2

Actually I was having fun teasing the guy.

I reckon he's been punished enough having to drive the Insignia ;)

• Like 3

I'd rather the jail time :lol:

• Like 2

That's Friday the 13th for ye ... atleast ye were in the car not waiting for someone to pick ye up in the lashing of rain

• Like 2

That's Friday the 13th for ye ... atleast ye were in the car not waiting for someone to pick ye up in the lashing of rain

When Lenny's new project blows a head gasket (;)) he'll be waiting for you in your custom Focus :d

• Like 4

When Lenny's new project blows a head gasket ( ;)) he'll be waiting for you in your custom Focus :D

Hahah that tickled me :)

• Like 1

Anything vauxhall related, especially Corsa's should be instant nick :)

When Lenny's new project blows a head gasket ( ;)) he'll be waiting for you in your custom Focus :D

Notice it says "when" not "if" - when you are having that much fun and it starts when you turn the key as well - its a bonus! :lol:

• Like 3

Thin Japanese alloy cylinder heads are a dream when they warp.

(I'm just being cruel really Mr woods ;))

• Like 3

When Lenny's new project blows a head gasket (;)) he'll be waiting for you in your custom Focus :d

Pmsl extactly WHEN ....and he will be waiting nothing like karma paying ye a visit

• Like 2

Notice it says "when" not "if" - when you are having that much fun and it starts when you turn the key as well - its a bonus! :lol:

Ah ha !Removed! ya's all lol

First mod will be a Bee*R or an Omex rev limiter,

Less chance of blowing the head, it dumps the unburnt fuel in to the exhaust resulting in after burn combustion,

May split the muffler in two though lol

But I won't be driving like I stole it.

• Like 2

Lol. lenny cant believe u have abandoned the focus. You should have bought a new focus and started all over again :)

• Like 2

Lol. lenny cant believe u have abandoned the focus. You should have bought a new focus and started all over again :)

Yes, he could have started with a 2.0 TDCI, 170+HP with just a remap, a bit more work and you could make a sort of "st225- go-getter" but with twice the MPG - he could have taken all the nice bits off his car for it - looks like someone else is going to have to do that now (any takers?)

• Like 2

Yes, he could have started with a 2.0 TDCI, 170+HP with just a remap, a bit more work and you could make a sort of "st225- go-getter" but with twice the MPG - he could have taken all the nice bits off his car for it - looks like someone else is going to have to do that now (any takers?)

Eh hands off its my beatch now...drop kids to school and go crusing myself whoop whoop

• Like 2

Acceleration on exiting corners would still be lacking foca, not to mention kurb weight,

The Levin has off the shelf turbo and supercharger capabilities lol

A turbo on the stock engine will bring it to 250bhp fitted along with an Omex launch control lol

Costly on fuel but think of the smiles mate. :)

Ya can d what ya like to a diesel, will never sound as good as a 20v twin-cam petrol

• Like 2