Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bulbs

Joe_mk7zs

Depends whats you're trying to achieve. Xtreme vision give alot better light output and the blue vision bulbs are still realy yellowish in colour

I want a whiter look and a decent output without installing H.I.Ds

Theres no bulba that'll give you a better output/white light except HIDs. Any halogen bulb that gives you that white light colour has got a thicker than normal blue coating on the bulb which reduces light output. Philips diamond vision or osram hyper blue will give you the colour/alright light output but both arent strictly legal. You'll be seriously unlucky if you ever get pulled for fitting them though

Philips are still decent bulbs, personally ive got philips diamond vision fitted. Im just saying there isnt any legal bulbs that give a nice icy white light. Trust me ive spent a fortune trying different bulbs to get the xenon effect without fitting HIDs

post-37948-0-79254000-1379251929_thumb.j

Thats what philips diamond vision look like fitted

My aftermarket headlights dont give a great output especially combined with these bulbs but if you're fitting them to oem headlights they should be fine. Like I say they output slightly less light because of the thicker blue coating but the only way to get that colour otherwise is to fit HIDs