Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Exhaust Tail Pipe.

mongman

I am looking to attach an exhaust tailpipe without doing anything to the system, it's only for aesthetics. I see you can get various types on eBay, however, Im a but confused, my Focus has the downturned exhaust. How would I attach it? Do you get pipes that fit these? If so does anyone know which one I should go for?

Thanks!

I had one it just fits over the bend but got rid as it rusted very quick

heres teh one that fits which i have on exactly the same exhaust with the downturn http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290944428259?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

fits perfectly looks like its meant to be there and doesnt hit the bumper etc i removed the gauze on the front though

It was just the existing end pipe bent and cut to fit under the bumper skirt.

On the Mondeo ST TDCi they had the same exhaust system as the stock 2.0 130brake models with the down-turned tailpipe, but a finishing tip (see pic below) was tack welded on to look like it was a straight exit out the bumper cut-out...just an idea but Arthur's suggestion clearly works anyway from his experience so might be your best option to start with.

post-30295-0-13255900-1379348959_thumb.j

ive been looking at tips for ages got one but it looked !Removed! as it would not sit straight/level @artscot79 any pics of that one fitted mate?

Been looking at this although the price is a bit steep :o

At work at the mo will post a pic in the morning when i get home the above misses out the rear silencer and with the new mot regs its not worth a fail

At work at the mo will post a pic in the morning when i get home the above misses out the rear silencer and with the new mot regs its not worth a fail

The mk2 has a long section from the silencer over the rear subframe which for some reason gets called the 'backbox'.
so there is no silencer removed, its a direct replacement.

Yeah ure right must be getting confused in my old age for what it is its a bit dear given the size of it

ye it just replaces the tailpipe bit overpriced to be fair though

Given that it's made of stainless and probably tig welded, it's a fair enough price for materials and labour but yes £80 is a bit much for a fancy looking tail pipe

done the best i could after a 15 hour shift on a wet cold morning hope they help

post-8800-0-31569600-1379698368_thumb.jppost-8800-0-96054100-1379698378_thumb.jp

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club