Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Changing Mk7.5 Bulbs

jmbrown91

I've just regretfully changed from my 62 plate Focus Zetec S back down to a 63 plate Fiesta Zetec S, attempting to change the bulbs however having problems getting the headlight out.

I've obviously managed to take the 2 screws out but the plastic clip has changed from the mk7 and can't seem to get it off - anyone with a 7.5 got an advice?

Cheers

Yep willys got it dont just pull up you have to pull towards your window screen and up give it a sharp tug not a long slow pull and you should hear a snap bit don't worry it's just the clip releasing

A litttle off topic but how does the Fiesta compare with the Focus to drive etc. and how much less space do you now have ?

Obviously the focus is a little bit nicer to drive, it's really comfy and the 6 gears make the engine feel a lot smoother! But then the fiesta isn't bad in the first place so can't really complain about it...though I do miss having the space! Inside the cabin feels so small in the fiesta now compared to the focus...

All in all I do miss the focus, but had to think of the future and needed to save some pennies so had to drop back down to a fiesta

You'll get used to it James :)

I came from a Focus ST and was worried about the size, and obviously the power difference but that soon passed.

I had a mk7 fiesta before the Focus so I know what I've got myself in for....like you said will just take some getting used to again

It's not too bad actually, pleasantly surprised how quick it is...averaging around 45mpg atm, though there's only about 130 miles on it as yet so will give it time

Nath - shhhh! Not meant to tell anyone! Lol

I'll be making a thread shortly with the other additions that have been made

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club