Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Zetec S

raj5

Just got my new ford fiesta zetec s!! I love the car but just need to improve sound. How can I make the car louder? Cheapest and easiest way? Any help??

I'm wondering the same, I got my s1600 saturday and compared to the sound I have in my focus titanium it's shocking and really need to find a way to improve it.

How can I make the car louder? Cheapest and easiest way? Any help??

Remove the rear box for that authentic McDonald's car park sound.

• Like 4

Cheers. Can I fit an different exhaust that will give the car some noise to turn heads around while driving?

Yeah when ones been released from miltek or go to mongoose but your not going to get a lot of change from 500

• 2 weeks later...

thanks i will check that out. just wondering what lights you got on your car, love them!

thanks. i want to change all my lights, main lights, daytime running lights, and fog lights. what lights are the best to make the car look different and stand out?

You can't change your drl/main beam atm because there arnt any h15 bulbs out yet except your normal ones

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club