Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foc Gta 5 Crew

b1g_dav3

Hey folks, just been thinking with GTA Online out on the 1st of October, we should have a FOC crew :P

Anyone interested in this?

Only problem is there is not normally cross-platform play, although GTA may be different, anyone know?

I'm certainly up for it, I've got it on 360, my gamertag is "AL3X P".

Yeah, probably best setting up a PS3 and Xbox 360 crew; and a PC one when it comes out if we have enough PC gamers :P

• 4 weeks later...

I have actually just switched to PS3, I'm not paying M$ for Xbox Live gold to play one game.

I haven't had a chance to enter GTA Online on my PS3 yet, but my PSN ID is alexp999

I was getting round to it when I had internet back lol.

PS3: Darkness_Embrace

• 3 weeks later...

Is it just me or is property completely pointless in GTA V story mode?

None of the properties have a big enough return to warrant investment, and seems like the only way to get enough money is to complete the game without doing the assassination missions then using online guides to invest each characters money in stocks/shares before you start them.

Surely that defeats the point, if I played without reading the guides I would never have enough money, and even following the guides, I will have finished the game so won't be playing Story mode to enjoy owning stuff.

???

I'm about half way through this game and I keep doing missions for very little or no money! :lol:

Good job I read about those assassination missions too!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club