Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1.0 Ecoboost Dress Up Kit

Hillzy

Hi guys I pick up my 2013 ford fiesta 1.0 ecoboost in red hopefully next week.

I was just wondering, I definitely would like to get the dress up kit added to it. so if anyone has any before and after pictures or just pictures of the dress up kit then that would be great. so i was thinking of just going back to ford when i get my car and just paying the £500 for the specification dress up kit instead of buying all the pars separately and then having to spray them the right color and then find someone to put it all on my car. I just want to get the zetec s look as it looks that bit more sporty.

If you have this done before you get the car by Ford think it will have 3 year Warranty ? but not sure if new could you not order to be put on at the factory.Just had a look at your post no time for this.

You might find that the £500 only applies for factory orders , adding it after it's delivered and sprayed could see alot more cost.

Thats strange because when I ordered the car I didn't get asked if I wanted any specifications he just said if you want any done then just come back in to us once you've got the car

I was quoted nearly £400 for just a Zetec S spoiler sprayed amd fitted , for a Focus. if they did it all for £500 then you would be fine , you need to ask them.

I'm sure it'd be over £1,000 to retrofit from Ford.

That's what i was thinking , as they are a dealer they would order the parts ,spray and then fit.On Fords production line they can do it much cheaper.

I'm sure it'd be over £1,000 to retrofit from Ford.

Yes it is.

Yep its only £500 when you factory order.

I have had it on my partners titanium, 9 weeks so far and still waiting!!

Thats strange because when I ordered the car I didn't get asked if I wanted any specifications he just said if you want any done then just come back in to us once you've got the car

Seriously, who goes to buy a car without researching first?

When you go shopping at a supermarket, do you wait until your asked what you want to buy or do you just go around and get what you want?

I spent over a month researching all the options and specs, i knew more about the car than the dealers when it came down to hard negotiations.

Incredible. :iim:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club