Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Spoiler

johnnymac16

Hi guys, right well I have got my car booked into fords body shop in bexley to have the rear spoiler fitted an painted in panther black, only paying £96 for the spolier and they quoted me £240 to fit an spray it all but now getting them to do it for around £140 as I know the bodyshop team as they fixed my mk6 from when i smashed it up...

soo all is good, an hoping to get it done in time for my birthday.

anyway... what im after is a pic or a close up of the rear spoiler that someone could load up for me to take a look at... thanks

Hi guys, right well I have got my car booked into fords body shop in bexley to have the rear spoiler fitted an painted in panther black, only paying £96 for the spolier and they quoted me £240 to fit an spray it all but now getting them to do it for around £140 as I know the bodyshop team as they fixed my mk6 from when i smashed it up...

soo all is good, an hoping to get it done in time for my birthday.

anyway... what im after is a pic or a close up of the rear spoiler that someone could load up for me to take a look at... thanks

hi i mite be wrong ...... ive just had to refit a spoiler to a new fiesta do they all new fiestas come with spoilers as the one i did when i removed the spoiler the tailgate is shaped to to fit a spoiler so when spoiler is fitted its flush with roof

has anyone got a pic of the underside of it, as im not sure how the rear brake lights sits in it

has anyone got a pic of the underside of it, as im not sure how the rear brake lights sits in it

DSCF0191.jpg

DSCF0192.jpg

DSCF0193.jpg

just thinkin, how does the spolier fit to the current fiesta? as it looks pretty flush... im confused...the car has a little spoiler but to add the bigger one... does this come of, or does the bigger one just stick on top on something

To fit the Zetec S spoiler, they will need to take off the current spoiler on the car (if you can even call it a spoiler) and then it's simply replaced by the bigger one.

Theres no mess at all when fitting the spoiler, but i would say let a bodyshop do it. The rear spoiler is screwed on in about 6 different places and no glue is used. They do add a rubber strip to the back of the spoiler but you will never see that.

yeh ive just noticed, me an my dad have just taken it of my fiesta tohavea a look... it seems pretty easy...

• 2 years later...

Dont know if your still active on this thread :) im new so wouldnt know how to check. I am looking to get this added to my mk7 3dr frozen white fiesta and i also live in bexley borough. Just wondered if you could tell me where the garage is that your using?

Thanks

Johnny was last active in April 2010 - hopefully his profile is still tied to his email account so you could try sending him a PM.

Dont know if your still active on this thread :) im new so wouldnt know how to check. I am looking to get this added to my mk7 3dr frozen white fiesta and i also live in bexley borough. Just wondered if you could tell me where the garage is that your using?

Thanks

I live in Dartford the best ford place is SMC ford thames road Crayford give them a call and Ask for Matthew he is the service manager and a really helpful guy if you need their body shop he will give you the details. I have been dealing with them for the last two years great bunch of guys.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club