Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Much For Second Year Service On Mk3 Focus?

PumpkinSteve

My Focus is going to be two years old in October/ November and I'm looking for figures on how much I should expect to pay. I suppose the second year service is a major one?

I had my year two service back in March, and from memory I think it was about £185. Though I rang around and went with the cheapest dealer I could. Ford also recommend a brake fluid change in year two as well, which adds about another £50 on top. Year three is the big one, which I'm rapidly approaching!

I had about £200 in mind, so it's about what I expected. I'll ring around like you did and just go with whoever costs the least.

Thank you :)

Sorry to kind of hijack the thread, but as my question is really similar, I thought I would post it here rather than open a whole new thread...

My petrol MK2.5 Focus is approaching its 4 year service fast, anybody know how much that will be approx?

Cheers.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club