Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dtc U3000:00-68 Help

Addo

Hi

I have extra heater brand webasto my problem is that it pops up a dtc error code U3000 :00-49 when I delete the code works the heater as it should until the next day when the error code pops up again.

when I read the fault codes it says that I'll Controller check abs module. what has ABS with extra heater to do?

I'm very grateful for all the help I can get

===DTC U3000:00-68===

Code: U3000 - Control Module

Subcode: 49 - Internal Electronic Failure

Module: Auxiliary Heater Control Module

Diagnostic Trouble Code details

Perform these checks

Check the %%h(ABS)(EB9F) module ground connections.

Check the %%h(ABS)(EB9F) module power supply connections.

Check the condition of all cables and connectors for broken cables, damaged insulation, contamination, water ingress and loose connections.

Check the %%h(ABS)(EB9F) module connections for damage, water ingress or corrosion . If any contamination is found, clean the connector and %%h(ABS)(EB9F) module terminals.

Check the connector for damage or contamination.

Check for an open circuit in the wiring harness.

Check for a short circuit to the ground or battery.

Check the condition of all cables and connectors for broken cables, damaged insulation, contamination and loose connections. Make sure there is no continuity to ground or supply.

Select Self-Test in the toolbox menu, select Chassis -> Braking -> %%h(ABS)(EB9F) or %%h(ESP)(18718), depending on the system. Perform an On Demand Self-Test.

If the %%h(DTC)(FA18) is ODDTC and not historical or continuous, do not delete the DTC and replace the %%h(ABS)(EB9F) module.

If the %%h(DTC)(FA18) is %%h(CMDTCs)(186CA) and historically this may be an intermittent fault, the cause of which cannot be identified at this time. The customer should return the car should the fault reoccur noting the conditions at the time of the failure like the speed and application of the brakes.

===END DTC U3000:00-68===

is this an addition to the car? sounds like the installer may have piggy backed and overloaded the ABS system?

Unfortunately it seems like a wiring issue, I would say an auto electrician or a dealership is the best call...