Do Not Sell My Personal Information

L666JER

I have the Karcher , snow foamer , small one , this was worse than useless , so i brought the larger version with the adjuster , i use cherry snow foam.

i still need to try better snow foam , but , i have never had a decent result with either the karcher or the cherry snow foam , i have tried various methods of mixing with other products , adding hot water etc etc etc , so i'm assuming it's the Karcher lance thats not much good.

Best i can get out of it is Milky texture stays on for about 15 seconds before it runs off , like i have said i have tried other products in single attempts.

But i would say best bet is a decent snow foam lance.

iv just got the 1L foam lance - you'll see loads of them, the ones that need the karcher adaptors

using the tank on the washer is useless

I also use cherry foam and have built up to have it at nearly 100% pure and it still doesn't foam on that well!!

apparently the autoglym pressure washer is a great foam though!

iv just got the 1L foam lance - you'll see loads of them, the ones that need the karcher adaptors

using the tank on the washer is useless

I also use cherry foam and have built up to have it at nearly 100% pure and it still doesn't foam on that well!!

apparently the autoglym pressure washer is a great foam though!

Until i try some different snow foam i don't know if its the karcher lance or the Cherry snow foam , i'm guessing it's the lance , as i have tried the adjust in every position on mine and still the same.

Been using the Autobrite foam lance with my Karcher PW for a couple of years now and can't recommend it enough. It has adjustable settings to produce a nice thick foam which clings really well.

Still available on a group buy through detailing World:

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=183611

I've only used it with their Super snow foam as I'm still working my way through the 5L bottle I got with it, a little goes a long way. The Magifoam is supposed to be even better.

• Like 1

the hd foam lance from autobrite is the nuts and a great deal, used with there Magifoam i get a cling time of about 15 minutes

• 3 months later...

I don't mean to be stupid i have seen a lot of people go on about it and was wondering what it did . And was it worth investing in one

basically it is a pre wash to loosen up and remove dirt and crud from your car before washing but

you can also wash you car like this as well in the summer i pressure wash the car off first then snowfoam and

then pressure wash off and dry i do this twice a week in my opinion well worth it have a look on youtube to get a look at it in action

As has been mentioned you need a dedicated snow foam lance and the Autobrite one is very good. What you have is very good for a prep wash with something like citrus power as a pre wash but it won't produce the thick foam you see in other threads.

Have a look at Autobrite Magifoam of Chemical Guys No Touch Foam to go with the HD Lance

• 3 months later...

I use Meguiars hyperwash or ph valet snow foam both great products and both work well with my Karcher and the cheap Karcher snow foam adaptor. Remember it's not about how much foam or how well it clings it's how much dirt it can shift prewash.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• 2 weeks later...

Finally get my snow foam lance to fit and what great fun it is still trying to get the mixture right using Meguiars hyper wash, get piece of kit

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

post-36084-140069464343_thumb.jpg

Hyper wash is really mild, two or three pumps (if it's got the dispenser on) warm water, quick shake and shazam. at the moment I'm using Chemical guys Mr Pink and Valet pro snow foam.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC