Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta To Replace My Mk3

Mrmark941

Hi guys!

I've not posted for a very long time because I've been busy with work and family commitments so really haven't had time to do anything to my mk3 fiesta.

Anyways I've recently purchased a personalised number plate (Yep, they're like marmite, some love em, some hate them) and I couldn't put it on my current Fiesta because it's too old. Now the plan was to (For my 19th In February) get a new car to put it on but I visited the old garage when I used to work and fell in love with a Blue Mk6 1.4L Zetec Fiesta. Now the Picture below is like the car but isn't the one I'm getting (If that makes sense, it is the same but not the same number plate)

post-36107-0-37476600-1380655839_thumb.j
Anyway, the car is in mint condition and it's had two owners from new (a nan and a grandson) so I'll be the third owner. It's done 38K so still low millage and it's all standard.
All in all perfect!
So I'm picking it up on Thursday and it's time to say by to Scarlett, my Mk3 fiesta. Now I've always been very sentimental with my property and she's given me a good year and a bit use but now it's time to move on to bigger better things.
With the car I am getting:
1. Personalised number plates printed (usually £13 each)
2. Two new tyres (Didn't really need them but they've been put on anyway)
3. Full service (On it's 7th now, FSH)
4. MOT if needed (If less than 6 months remaining)
5. 3 Months Warranty
Pictures will be put up when I pick her up but for the mean time I wanted to show a few small plans for her, I don't want to do anything massive to it because I have like no money after SO the first things for the Zetec -
1) Fiesta ST Gearknob
2) Gel Overlays for the logos.
3) Personalised number plates to be registered and put on.
And of course the FOC sticker!

Was thinking MAYBE an HID Kit? Whats your views on these? I know the powerful ones annoy me when going along but I know you can get three or four different powers almost for different brightness?

Any more ideas give let me know, but cannot wait to get the new car :)

Mark

Mrmark941

post-36107-0-37476600-1380655839_thumb.j

What's to become of Scarlett? Not going to scrap it I hope.

What's to become of Scarlett? Not going to scrap it I hope.

Nope! She's still going! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with her, to Part ex wouldn't have been worth it. I think that I'll sell her privately. Unfortunately the window handle is broken on the drivers door so it's probably not worth much. It's got a new MOT on it as well for 10 months.

I've not yet decided what's going to happen but I'm hoping to pass her on instead of scraping it!

Good to hear your not thinking of scrapping it :)

Good to hear your not thinking of scrapping it :)

They just keep going and going that's whats great about it. For a first car I couldn't have wished or a better one. She's given me everything I've wanted and has been reliable. What do you think I could fetch for it? It's got 54K Genuine.

Well I paid £550 for my 1.1, last year with only 30,000 miles on it. So I'd look for around that, maybe more.

Well I paid £550 for my 1.1, last year with only 30,000 miles on it. So I'd look for around that, maybe more.

Sweet yeah will look for around that. :)

So, I've picked my Fiesta up and love it! Everything just works. Mint inside and out. Anyways, here's some pictures:

Here she is next to my old Fezza which is now up for sale, if anyones interested ;)

Comments welcome :)

MrMark, if you do end up finding an ST gear knob let me know and Ill buy your current gear knob off you if youd like :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club