Do Not Sell My Personal Information

pick my new fiesta up yesterday

shazzie

picked my car up yesterday....wow.... even hubby wants to drive it rather than his volvo.

Can any one help.... tried my usb stick to see if i could play music stored on it....said no data

do I need to save the music in any specific format mp3 or wma etc

thanks for your help

picked my car up yesterday....wow.... even hubby wants to drive it rather than his volvo.

Can any one help.... tried my usb stick to see if i could play music stored on it....said no data

thanks for your help

Format the USB stick in FAT32, when you select format, open the drop down menu called FILE SYSTEM and select FAT 32. That's what mines formatted in and it works perfectly.

MP3 works and I think WMA does as well, althpough all mine are in MP3.

Format the USB stick in FAT32, when you select format, open the drop down menu called FILE SYSTEM and select FAT 32. That's what mines formatted in and it works perfectly.

MP3 works and I think WMA does as well, althpough all mine are in MP3.

thanks keith

will get hubby to try that when he gets in

Does using a USB stick give the same functions as an ipod, ie if yuou put them in folders you can search through music on the in car screen? Just orderd a car now and wondering whether to get a USB stick to save carrying ipod around on every journey =)

CHris

Does using a USB stick give the same functions as an ipod, ie if yuou put them in folders you can search through music on the in car screen? Just orderd a car now and wondering whether to get a USB stick to save carrying ipod around on every journey =)

CHris

Yes.

thanks for your help

Hi Shazzie,

Congrats on picking your car up, but now we need.............some pictures! :)

when the rain stops i'll get some of my new little baby

It's not raining up here in sunny Leicestershire although it's a bit overcast........

Any weather you have down there will surely be making its way up here I guess.

After all, it's a bank holiday on Monday and that's just guaranteed rain! ;)

It's rained all day here in Northamptonshire...sure it'll be up to Leicestershire at some point hedgepig!!! x

It's rained all day here in Northamptonshire...sure it'll be up to Leicestershire at some point hedgepig!!! x

No doubt it will now you've said it! :rolleyes:

Hi Shazzie, good to hear you are really happy with your new motor. I too have had rain today, been stuck indoors as OH nicked the car for the day,so fully understand lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club