Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I have a dream!

JAR897

So, last night I got in from a night on the town, and had the weirdest dream;

I was in my NEW CAR! and there was a carpark. And on that carpark there was a Hot Magenta Titanium X Fiesta, which i took a sneaky peak in. I could clearly see the leather and everything.

I walked away and the car started to drive off, and Hedgepig was in it. (It was a man with loads of tatoo's and a shaved head.. not sure if this resembles the REAL hedgepig or not?).

So anyway, as he drove past he started shouting "HEDGEPIG" and then "JAR897" and all kind of names from theese forums.

Then there were loads of FIestas, including NIPZ, Michelle's and KeithC's.

Moral of the story: I think I'm becoming obsessed with this car. And the forums.

Do you think if I put in a mentally unstable request due to lack of new car to the government they would make the german's build it quicker for me?

lol at least your sleeping now ;)

Im 99% sure that Hedgepig doesnt have loads of tattoo's and a shaved head thought, but hey!

Ans yea i think the government would def help you out! Not sure if they would build the car faster, but def get you some help from men in white jackets :)

Lol, I'd take a month in a mental asylum to get my car right now.

True, I am not sleeping but I do beleive that had something to do with the % of alcohol running through my vains.

Never the less, I am going to ring up my dealer on Tuesday and ask him if he has a build date yet, and also ask him what he needs apart from a retention document to assign the car with my private reg.

Good times.

PMSL, that really made me chuckle!

I was in my NEW CAR! and there was a carpark. And on that carpark there was a Hot Magenta Titanium X Fiesta, which i took a sneaky peak in. I could clearly see the leather and everything.

I walked away and the car started to drive off, and Hedgepig was in it. (It was a man with loads of tatoo's and a shaved head.. not sure if this resembles the REAL hedgepig or not?).

So anyway, as he drove past he started shouting "HEDGEPIG" and then "JAR897" and all kind of names from theese forums.

Moral of the story: I think I'm becoming obsessed with this car. And the forums.

Do you think if I put in a mentally unstable request due to lack of new car to the government they would make the german's build it quicker for me?

ROFL!!! I think this wins funniest post of the week award!

I am not sleeping but I do beleive that had something to do with the % of alcohol running through my vains.

True, it is important to keep the % of alcohol as high as possible, else you will have dreams about derranged skinheads, called Hedgepig. :ph34r:

lol at least your sleeping now ;)

Im 99% sure that Hedgepig doesnt have loads of tattoo's and a shaved head thought, but hey!

Ans yea i think the government would def help you out! Not sure if they would build the car faster, but def get you some help from men in white jackets :)

Yippee, famous at last!

Seriously though Nipz, you're quite right---no tattoos and no shaved head but famous all the same.

Thanks guys.......... :o

Seriously though Nipz, you're quite right---no tattoos and no shaved head but famous all the same.

oh no!!

oh no!!

Come on Jon--give a bloke his five minutes of fame now................ :rolleyes:

Come on Jon--give a bloke his five minutes of fame now

Your fame is indeed well deserved Hedgepig. However was hoping that the tattoos and shaved head were true, as this may have enhanced your status as a fiesta legend!

Well I'm very offended my car wasn't there!

Nor mine :( but given the bizarre nature of the dream maybe we should be grateful? ;)

Still makes me laugh - and I thought I had crazy dreams

Nor mine :( but given the bizarre nature of the dream maybe we should be grateful? ;)

Still makes me laugh - and I thought I had crazy dreams

Quite possibly, i'm reassured my car was sitting on the drive all night and not in some abandoned car park!! x

Well as dreams are mirror image, you wouldnt find any of our cars in the car park, hedgepig would have been a female with long hair and golden skin,

It also means that you WERE NOT IN YOUR NEW CAR! shock horror!!!!!!!!!!

lol such a funny thread,but surely it would have been funnier if the Hot Magenta Titunium had been driven by the little pig in Johns photos the other day ROFL x

funny you should mention it, because at the point where I peeked into Hedgepigs car I did see a little pig in the cup holder, like he has for real!

There were a fleet of Fiestas, notably a white one, a few hot magentas, blues and a few blacks. So your car's were most probably there. I just can't remember all the names of all the people on here (especially in the state I was in last night!).

Either way, it just made me want my car all the more... You know when you wake up and are disapointed that your dream isn't real? Like if you dream its christmas morning!? Well I felt like that :(

Lol, glad I could put a smile on some of your faces.

Stay tuned for more pointless threads, coming soon, from your friendly neighbourhood JAR.

Don't worry i have some wierd !Removed! dreams too!

Still, not as wierd as them, go get some help son :lol:

There were a fleet of Fiestas, notably a white one, a few hot magentas, blues and a few blacks. So your car's were most probably there. I just can't remember all the names of all the people on here (especially in the state I was in last night!).

roflmao

Excuse me sir,could you blow into this tube ..as I see you have blood in your alcohol level,we were going to ask you if you could become a blood doner but as we had to blow the froth of the top of the last pint you gave I think you had better stick to dreams however weird.............did make me laugh though

Kristal

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club