Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

What Would You Do?

Hyrule

Was going to take my friend to my local garage to look at his car this morning and came out to find some tit in a Golf had boxed him, as well as parking in front of a dropped kerb. You can't see it from the pictures but there is a car parked perfectly legally behind my friends car so he can't reverse out and the space in front of him should be clear as it is a dropped kerb.

Now I know what I would do if that was my car. I'm thinking Beverly Hills Cop:

1336677351_banana_tailpipe_1785_zpsa0af3

Tyres mysteriously deflated and whatever gunk I can find poured all over the car.

Pics below:

8bb3c78e-6aca-4802-a13f-d42a0d2a8a06_zps

20131008_082548_zps11ace8e4.jpg

20131008_082610_zps98dfa60a.jpg

What would you do?

• Like 2

I had this before, first thing I did was to do a 50 point manouvre to get out of the space. I then parked up in front of him, and left an aggrieved note on his window telling him he cant park, and that he should be grateful I am a careful driver. I then followed the note by saying "do it again, and I wont be as careful getting my car out". I just happen to know that 4 screws "magically" appeared, one under each wheel, resting against the floor and tip against his tyre... I couldnt imagine who put them there!

I also seem to remember someone applied white label stickers across his windscreen, and his rear window. I dont recall having anything to do with that, but I believe he boxed someone in front of him in exactly the same as he boxed me behind, so I can only assume this other party may have been responsible for both acts...

• Like 1

I had this before, first thing I did was to do a 50 point manouvre to get out of the space. I then parked up in front of him, and left an aggrieved note on his window telling him he cant park, and that he should be grateful I am a careful driver. I then followed the note by saying "do it again, and I wont be as careful getting my car out". I just happen to know that 4 screws "magically" appeared, one under each wheel, resting against the floor and tip against his tyre... I couldnt imagine who put them there!

I also seem to remember someone applied white label stickers across his windscreen, and his rear window. I dont recall having anything to do with that, but I believe he boxed someone in front of him in exactly the same as he boxed me behind, so I can only assume this other party may have been responsible for both acts...

Hahaha, my thoughts exactly. :D

A few months back the drains from my house to the street became blocked so I called the water company to tell them that the manhole cover was being forced up by the back pressure and that 'floaters' had started to seep out (yea, you can see where this is going!). On arrival, the 'dump truck' (not sure its actually called that, but you know what I mean) couldn't get at the manhole cover as some tit had parked a Renault Laguna directly over it. The water company 'dump truck' was going to drive off as they couldn't get at the drain, so I asked some lads on the building site opposite if they'd help bump the back of the Laguna out of the way, just enough to reveal the drain cover. The water company then started in with the high pressure hoses and, how very unfortunate, the Laguna was accidentally covered, in err . . . confusion! Job done - or, perhaps that should be 'jobbie' done?!

• Like 2

That's standard where I live.

If you can walk between the cars then you've wasted space :p

That really gets on my nerves, if there isn't enough space then naff off and park somewhere else.

• Like 2

go on shove a banana in his tail pipe or even a potato but stand well back in case it shoots out! very annoying this sort of thing. i've had it happen to me in an asda carpark so i left a note - stuck to the windscreen giving my extreme annoyance.

• Like 1

Hehe yeah, I left a very explicit note on the car, was so incredibly annoying, I got up early as well to help my friend as he just passed his test and had no idea where the garage was, so was going to follow me. Everyone knows how hard it is to get a decent slot in a good garage, so when you have to cancel for stupid reasons like this, can be awhile before you get another slot.

If I had a bucket of poo I'd have lathered up that golf lolol.

I just dont understand some people.

Once I parked in a gap between 2 cars, this was in my fiesta, and there was about an inch of space between us. I parked there as there was no space anywhere, but as the police where around (another ongoing incident) I sat watching the car in case anyone needed to move (this was at midnight!) .

Long story short, an hour later someone was off to work (not the car immediately next to me, so I moved the car out the tight gap and parked in the appropriate space.

Thats just me, I just wish other people would show a tiny amount of respect, or decency.

I couldnt have just dumped my car and left it like that, but maybe I am the odd one out!

• Like 1

I would have bumped the car into the middle of the road and left it there (with some help of course). Alternatively put a trolly jack under it and drag it out one end at a time.

• Like 1

A can of cavity foam in the exhaust is a guaranteed annoyance, not that I'm advocating it of course :d

• Like 2

This type of parking is really annoying.

What is also annoying is people who leave gaps as large as 2 meters or longer when parking at the front/end of street bays.

Very inconsiderate.

The Beverly Hills Cop thing made me chuckle btw, legendary. :)

• Like 1

I realy don't know what you're complaining about there's loads of space to get out there! :P need to learn how to drive ;) lol it is annoying when people aren't considerate enough to leave enough space for you to easily maneuver out instead of having to struggle though

just got back home and its still parked there. Madness

You need to print some of these of and stick them to ALL the windows!!!

WARNING!!! Do NOT Click The Link If Easily Offended By Words Of A Graphic Nature!!! You Have Been Warned :)

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj222/Sitonitngrind/funny%20pics/mickeymouseparkingticket.jpg

• Like 6

You need to print some of these of and stick them to ALL the windows!!!

WARNING!!! Do NOT Click The Link If Easily Offended By Words Of A Graphic Nature!!! You Have Been Warned :)

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj222/Sitonitngrind/funny%20pics/mickeymouseparkingticket.jpg

Haha nice one :D

This type of parking is really annoying.

What is also annoying is people who leave gaps as large as 2 meters or longer when parking at the front/end of street bays.

Very inconsiderate.

The Beverly Hills Cop thing made me chuckle btw, legendary. :)

Hehe I'll end this thread by saying justice has been served :D

• Like 1

Just leave a parking ticket full stop :D

Parking offence description: Inconsiderate parking

Parking offence code: "TW-4-T"

• Like 2

Hehe I'll end this thread by saying justice has been served :D

Pics or it didn't happen :)

I was in Asda car park a couple months back, and somebody had parked his car with the passenger side right up to the door of the car next to him - the cars owner (old enough to have difficulty getting in the other side and climbing across), had been stood there 45 minutes waiting for this other inconsiderate idiot to come back.

As we drove into the car park, he was getting right up in this woman's face, shouting and swearing - I dunno what she said to him but whatever it was, it was well justified. If I saw anybody talking to my mum like that, they'd get their lights punched out and no questions asked. I tapped him on the shoulder and less than politely told him to get in his car and go away, just as store security arrived.

In any case, I wouldn't have done anything to his car as he would have just left it there longer, plus you're the wrong side of the law if you do. I'm 6ft3 and 23 stone so I don't often get any backchat - it comes in very handy.

• Like 1

Loving the BigD justics there!

Pics or it didn't happen :)

LOLOL, that's how you get caught :ph34r: