Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clock change

anne123

Can someone please stop me from tearing out my receding hair! I have not been able to change the clock on my Fiesta Zetec 1.4 June 08. The handbook does not seem to be in agreement with the car. It tells me to use the H and M buttons next to the display to make the change. I have no such buttons. What I can do is press the clock button which causes the LCD display to flash and by pressing the > button the hours figure on the clock start to flash but I cannot find how to forward the hours by one to take account of the recent hour change depite trying what seems like every button available. Thank you.

I'm sorry to hear about you hair, not to worry though, the clock will be correct again in a few months...

It's True :ph34r:

Can someone please stop me from tearing out my receding hair! I have not been able to change the clock on my Fiesta Zetec 1.4 June 08. The handbook does not seem to be in agreement with the car. It tells me to use the H and M buttons next to the display to make the change. I have no such buttons. What I can do is press the clock button which causes the LCD display to flash and by pressing the > button the hours figure on the clock start to flash but I cannot find how to forward the hours by one to take account of the recent hour change depite trying what seems like every button available. Thank you.

from memory on my old 07 fiesta you get the digit flashing then turn the volume control back or forward

from memory on my old 07 fiesta you get the digit flashing then turn the volume control back or forward

Thank you very much Bryfly-never thought of trying that. I now have a clock showing the correct time. All the best.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club