Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sync Issues - 13 Plate

stuartr26

I have a 13 plate Focus Titanium X. Up until this week I have had no issues with Ford Sync but for some reason when I plugged my iPod in the other day I started to have problems. It would recognise it was plugged in and then it would start indexing as usual but then it says there is an error. Then when you press the voice control button on the steering wheel it says there is no USB device connected. I have tried plugging in my iPad as well and it does the exact same thing.

Does anyone know how to fix this or anything I can try to get it working again? Thanks

I have a 13 plate Focus Titanium X. Up until this week I have had no issues with Ford Sync but for some reason when I plugged my iPod in the other day I started to have problems. It would recognise it was plugged in and then it would start indexing as usual but then it says there is an error. Then when you press the voice control button on the steering wheel it says there is no USB device connected. I have tried plugging in my iPad as well and it does the exact same thing.

Does anyone know how to fix this or anything I can try to get it working again? Thanks

You may have already tried this but have you tried holding down both buttons on the iPod until the apple logo appears in order to do a full soft reset. Apologies if you have tried this but I have been surprised how many problems this has solved for me in the past when plugging iPods into various bits of kit!

You may have already tried this but have you tried holding down both buttons on the iPod until the apple logo appears in order to do a full soft reset. Apologies if you have tried this but I have been surprised how many problems this has solved for me in the past when plugging iPods into various bits of kit!

Thanks for your advice. I did this as well as trying another iPod cable. Turns out the lead had become faulty overnight somehow!

Thanks for your advice. I did this as well as trying another iPod cable. Turns out the lead had become faulty overnight somehow!

Random but I suppose it can happen! At least it's sorted! :)

Sorry to thread jump but to save me starting a new thread im having same problems.

However im trying to connect an ipod touch 32G .(have a 62 plate focus titanium)the ipod worked ok for the first 2 weeks ive had the car now it says " Cant autoplay indexing and will not see the ipod touch" any fix before i go back the dealer?

Thanks ( Ans soz for the thread jump but seems we have same problem)

Just tried another lead also and still says no autoplay indexing??

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club