Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foam Boot Filler

welshpete

Hi, would anyone know where to get the foam filer/inserts for carrying a full size spare instead of the horrid space saver, without paying the almost 100 quid that Ford want!?

Reason I ask is I have a spare alloy (15"), also got the space saver, but won't use space saver after one collapsed on me a few years ago. (I had done less than a mile on the A217) travelling at under 30mph.

Alloy is in the wheel well, but as expected, it sticks up a few inches. I have the smaller carpet, just need the foam packing. There are none in my local breakers yards, I already looked lol.

Thanks

Pete

• Like 1

I believe "Lenny" has done this to his Focus , so he should be able to guide you for part numbers.

• Like 2

I believe "Lenny" has done this to his Focus , so he should be able to guide you for part numbers.

Thanks Paul mate,

I've got the kit for mk2 and mk2.5 2005-2011

It costs over 150 pounds from ford,

Consists of a different shaped carpet, longer wheel clamp rod, and two sections of polyethylene spacing,

My advise keep an eye on eBay as some sellers don't realise the value

• Like 1

or shop around your local scrappy!

Guessing your wales base? Im over in the east and have these parts to shift for the space saver psrts

• Like 1

Hi Gabbo, I'm actually in Hemel Hempstead, although originally from Wales, lol.

If you have the foam inserts, I would gladly swap them for the brand new and unused space saver I had with the car when we bought it. I have a spare alloy for the car, hence the need for the inserts. Let me know,

Regards

Pete

I have he foam inserts, boot carpet and even the bit which secures full size in place and looking for boot carpet for mine and the bit to secure wheel.

Ig your interested in swap of parts?

• 2 years later...

boot insert 

Hi

Recently i bought a full sized Alloy for my Mondeo I am looking for the inserts to put the boot right as the alloy is far larger than the space saver that came out of the well 

where it sits .

Any advice would be gratefully received i really dont want to pay the extortionate amount Ford are asking for this item 

On 23/10/2013 at 7:05 PM, Gabbo_21 said:

I have he foam inserts, boot carpet and even the bit which secures full size in place and looking for boot carpet for mine and the bit to secure wheel.

Ig your interested in swap of parts?

HI 

DO YOU STILL HAVE THIS INSERT AVAILABLE FOR A 2016 MODEL MONDEO?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club