Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 Ford Mustang Uk Release! Who's Excited!?

jamesm182

I still think it will be fairly sensibly priced. Probably not super cheaper but I still think Ford with want to compete with the GT86 etc

The latest issue of TG magazine reckons it will have a starting price below 30k (probably £29,995, lol).

Although they did say it could be around 27k to compete with the 370Z and GT86/BRZ as Ford have always made the Mustang an affordable sports car, but it is considerably bigger than either of those.

That is the main thing putting me off now, it is like a Mondeo size wise :/

• 2 weeks later...

First time posting

So I found out about the RHD Mustang this morning reading Top Gear magazine and how excited did I get!! :) always fancied a Mustang but could never decide with a 60's Bullet style or the current one that is a great car but spending all that money on a LHD just would not work for me.

So here we are with an all new 2015 RHD Mustang coming to the UK next year, I have already spoken to my local Ford dealer and have a meeting with the manager next Tuesday when I am back in the UK to put down a deposit to get one of the first ones off the boat :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

You can bet its going to be the full fat 5.0 in Black or the Magnetic colour with a good few trimmings, price is a complete mystery at the moment and may hurt me a little more than I would like but figure I have 18 months to sort that as there talking about 2nd half of 2015 currently so watch this space :D

Not bad at all David! wish I could just buy one! I would love to have one for a toy!

I wish I could own one too. Fingers crossed, maybe one day! :)

• 1 year later...

Also the V8 will have silly road tax. At least at the moment if you buy an import V8 one you only have to pay something like £215 a year road tax as it's an import :D

So anyone with enough money to import a V8 pays less road tax than some poor bugger with a not so f in glamorous ford mundano,ha ha ha so typically British!!!!
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in Florida atm and saw a Ford direct advert for a new mustang for only $234 a month ......That's £154 a month

Lucky Bestards!

• Like 1

apparently the americans have insisted and got a switch to hold front brakes on so you can do burn outs on rear tyres!!

what are they like.lol

• Like 1

I'm in Florida atm and saw a Ford direct advert for a new mustang for only $234 a month ......That's £154 a month

Lucky Bestards!

and ecoboost version cash is less than £17k according to there web site in us!!

and ecoboost version cash is less than £17k according to there web site in us!!

Ano mate am really tempted to get one on lease or something in the UK as I'm getting addicted! Lol so blo0dy cheap there was a advertisement for a truck a f150 with a twin turbo ecoboost 2.7 325bhp! 275lb of torque engine with for 19k! Odd That's £13k Dayum!
  • Like 1

apparently the americans have insisted and got a switch to hold front brakes on so you can do burn outs on rear tyres!!

what are they like.lol

Think uk spec may have this too

• 6 months later...

Morning all,

In May last year I put a desposit down on the following Ford Mustang. For a variety of reasons I've decided that I no longer want the vehicle and called Ford last Monday to cancel my order and get my desposit back. Whilst Ford are happy to give me my desposit back they said that given the waiting list with these things and the fact that my vehicle has now actually been built I should post on here and see if anyone who is considering buying a new Mustang wants to jump the queue and take my car. My car is due for deliver around March.

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for the post so would appreciate any advice if there is somewhere more appropriate to post.

Ford Mustang

Fastback

2.3 Ecoboost 6 Speed Manual

Shadow Black (premium)

Ebony Leather

Reverse Parking Senors

Cheers,

David

I would kill to get my mitts on one of these awesome 5.0 V8 beasts.....does anyone know what transmission this engine comes with....going to either make a withdrawal at the bank or remortgage the gaff....anyone know a good broker, failing that then a Ronald Reagan mask and a .45 automatic!!

• Like 1

I would kill to get my mitts on one of these awesome 5.0 V8 beasts.....does anyone know what transmission this engine comes with....going to either make a withdrawal at the bank or remortgage the gaff....anyone know a good broker, failing that then a Ronald Reagan mask and a .45 automatic!!

6 speed manual in the V8 I've ordered . . . . :)

• Like 1

My stealer estimates a 12 month wait for the V8 . . . :(

Phrrrrrrrr...my god how are you going to be able to sleep till then..5.0 V8 with a manual box....Heaven....

There is an option of a 6 speed auto box - £1500 extra - no thanks

Unsuprisingly about 70% of all orders are for the V8 :)

A know everyone is about the v8 what I'm interested in is the 2.3l ecoboost half the tax lower insurance and the tuning possibilities :O cheaper to tune just don't get the grunt

• Like 2

A know everyone is about the v8 what I'm interested in is the 2.3l ecoboost half the tax lower insurance and the tuning possibilities :o cheaper to tune just don't get the grunt

I'm sure the 2.3 ecoboost will be a fine car - but buying a V8 Mustang involves zero % commonsense & 100% passion . . . :)

• Like 3

I'm sure the 2.3 ecoboost will be a fine car - but buying a V8 Mustang involves zero % commonsense & 100% passion . . . :)

Haha! Best answer you made my morning

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club