Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Focus

heytheremrblue

Hi, wonder if anyone can help?? I am looking to buy a focus to use for work. I would be doing roughly 25,000 miles per year. The year I buy will be around a 54 reg. I was going to buy a diesel due to the high mileage I will be doing but buying a low mileage diesel focus aint easy. A friend of mine said that the difference in mpg between a diesel and a petrol is not that much and that if i buy a petrol model i will get better value for money.

Can anybody shed any light on this?

Many thanks

Tony

Hi,

There is quite a diiference between the petrol and the diesil. Like you my other half does a fair amount of miles to get to work its not just the mpg diesels seem to wear better. We are on our 4th car for going back and too to work and the car before the one we have now (a diesil) was the best by far. I would keep looking for the first choice.

H

diesels always sell better IMHO... they are good on long runs but short trips they take ages to warm up. Also short runs the mpg may be a bit higher than a petrol but not far off.

I like diesels that have a the toque power... nice

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club