Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 2009, which size alloys

Zakken

Hi there.

I´m in the process of buying some alloys for my little baby Fiesta.

What are the biggest wheels I can fit, without having to cut or do anything stupid to the car?

Í´m also thinking of lowering it by 35mm, so the wheels need to fit without scrubbing when turning and so.

Please help.

Hi, thanks for the answer. Yeah, it´s for the 2009.

Just had a mate over in his...... Grande Punto, he had just fitted some 18inch, and it did look very good.

A quick measure showed that they should fit on the Fester, but just want to be absolutely sure before I order them.

Why do you think 17" is the biggest possible to fit?

Here she is:

http://img14.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fiestaa.jpg

post-4673-1239645507_thumb.jpg

That's the biggest size you can get as an option when buying from new 17x7 with 205/40 tyres…I would seriously think about this b4 orordering larger set and the handling dynamics were set pretty perfect in the new fiesta on these...even Roush(mountune) dididn'thange the suspension with the mountune upgrade on the fiesta, they did on the older ST fiesta...so that has to tell you something about the capabilities of the standard suspension set up.

If anything go for the Zetec S shocks and springs...don't forget though you have a diesel so spring rates can differ as the diesel engine is heavier.

Good luck!

• 2 months later...
Hi there.

I´m in the process of buying some alloys for my little baby Fiesta.

What are the biggest wheels I can fit, without having to cut or do anything stupid to the car?

Í´m also thinking of lowering it by 35mm, so the wheels need to fit without scrubbing when turning and so.

Please help.

Picture148.jpg my car with 18" alloys and lowered 30mm on Eibachs.No problems at all even with the car fully loaded. :)

• 2 months later...

i believe you shouldnt go with 18",it is going to affect the acceleration,and fuel consumption,i m going for the OZ ultraleggera in 17",because they are very lightweight,and look damn good

• 2 weeks later...
i believe you shouldnt go with 18",it is going to affect the acceleration,and fuel consumption,i m going for the OZ ultraleggera in 17",because they are very lightweight,and look damn good

45 mpg urban driving,no drop in acceleration,vpower petrol. 1.6 zetec s :D