Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St-2 Speakers And Order

g0nzo

So hopefully as of Monday I'll have an order in for a new ST-2 In blue.

I read somewhere however if I choose a different colour the delivery will be sooner, as ST-2's in blue are very popular? Not sure how true this is however.

Next question, how easy is it to hook up a sub and replace the Speakers in the new Fiestas? I didnt upgrade to the SYNC audio system because the plan is to replace the Speakers, did I make the right decision?

All new build ST's have a wait time on them not surr why colour choice would make any difference, only way to speed things up is buy an off the forecourt car. Have a look in the fiesta guides section for how to fit a sub

So hopefully as of Monday I'll have an order in for a new ST-2 In blue.

I read somewhere however if I choose a different colour the delivery will be sooner, as ST-2's in blue are very popular? Not sure how true this is however.

Next question, how easy is it to hook up a sub and replace the speakers in the new Fiestas? I didnt upgrade to the SYNC audio system because the plan is to replace the speakers, did I make the right decision?

Ordered my ST2 in blue at the beginning of October and build is due to start in about a weeks time, 3 week build then delivery should be here for Xmas, woohooo!

If I had wanted white could have taken delivery straight away as lots of them around at various dealers. It is as you say the blue is just so popular that it requires a factory build but sure the wait will be worth it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club