Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ebay Deal For Mk 2/2.5

mixmasterlooney

I don't know if anyone is interested but this is a banging deal!

Complete mk 2.5 ST boot lid with privacy glass and ST spoiler for those interested in having the ST/ZS spoiler.

Comes with wiper and motor from what i can see too for only £120!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-St-2009-Complete-Rear-Boot-Lid-With-Spoiler-/151138625484?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item23309067cc

I would buy this just to resell for profit because it's a serious deal

• Like 1

It gets even better, front ST bumper with all grills plus fog lights :o £295

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-St-2008-Conplete-Front-Bumper-/151147819549?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item23311cb21d

ST kit for under £500... mind blown

• Like 1

ST mirrors same seller

£120

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-2008-Side-Mirrors-Complete-/151147810123?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item23311c8d4b

EDIT: If this guy replies to me today i'm going to see him since he's in london

few good deals there!

Damn straight! i met up with the guy tonight and i got the ST front bumper for £200 including all grills with upper and lower covers around the bonnet lock plus fog lights mounts brackets everything still attached to the bumper with loom connectors and washer jet covers for HID

I also got both HID xenon headlamps including ballast and bulbs with cable still attached cracking deal, project STD is go go go

My kitchen now looks like lenny's lol :D

ieid.jpg

ce34.jpg

• Like 1

Looks great Kurt when are you getting these sprayed/fitted? :D

• Like 1

How much for all that? I wonder if the donor car is even aware that it is missing... at a steal like that, I wonder how he obtained it!

• Like 1

How much for all that? I wonder if the donor car is even aware that it is missing... at a steal like that, I wonder how he obtained it!

Side impact write off?? :P

• Like 1

Crikey, what did u do hook yourself up to eBay intravenously lol :)

Great deals u got there mate.

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

£200 for the lot or were the headlights extra? either way good bargain look forward to seeing it fitted, maybe leave the front bumper white and go 2 tone :o

• Like 1

I just hope we dont have a member pipe up soon and write a thread about how some begger robbed his car of his ST kit and left it on bricks :p

• Like 2

I was a bit wary as it seemed a bit too good to be true so i insisted on meeting. The seller is a young lad clearly funded by the bank of mum and dad who tried to create an ST replica with mk2.5 parts on a mk2 needless to say it went pear shaped and he's given up on the focus completely. The parts aren't stolen from what i can tell.

We met at a neutral place for the headlights, I bought the headlights online already before we met for £360 including bulb and ballast that's a major deal considering that one headlight without ballast or bulb can sell for £200

I haggled the price of the bumper started off with a cheeky £150 got it for £200 traveled about 5 miles back to his home and collected the lot.

He seem to be an amture breaker, has a lot of other car parts but not much knowledge of doing anything on a focus.

Not 100% sure yet if i want to fit the ST bumper i'm still thinking about it. If i was to fit the ST bumper i would loose my DRL, i bought it mainly to use as a template for cutting out the holes for the jet washers on my ZS bumper, once i've done that i will sell it if i don't fit it...

Before i decide though i need more information on DRL's for ST models, does anyone know of ST DRL's?

Whatever option i choose later on when it comes to purchasing a triple R composite splitter, it will not be backwards compatible between ST and ZS bumpers so tough choice!!

• Like 1

£200 for the lot or were the headlights extra? either way good bargain look forward to seeing it fitted, maybe leave the front bumper white and go 2 tone :o

Silver and white lol does not work

• Like 1

love the fact you bought the bumper to use as a template for cutting the washer jet holes in your ZS bumper - Quality! I actually prefer the ZS bumper myself.

• Like 1

love the fact you bought the bumper to use as a template for cutting the washer jet holes in your ZS bumper - Quality! I actually prefer the ZS bumper myself.

:lol: it would cost so much more than £200 if i mess up the hole when it comes to cutting it. I can just about see it now... cuts a hole and the washer hits the inside of the bumper 2 cm away from the cut

Both as it's perks but the splitter looks a tad bit better on the ST bumper

579142_395962390472755_2069586613_n.jpg

65273_437489176320076_115164238_n.jpg

or

305786_461878363881157_917717970_n.jpg

422060_461878313881162_624763750_n.jpg

Come to think of it, My Mrs would have that splitter mashed up within a month - no practical lol

• Like 1

I can imagine :D except i go over bumps snail pace

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club