What Could You Share?

jeebowhite

Is that a threat, punishment or promise? :p

Lol dirt bird!

• Like 2

english homework eh,

well hows this for english language,

GO FOOK YOURSELF, :D :lol:

hated any kind of homework,unless it was art/woodwork etc.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well done Jeebowhite...this new 'share' thread is a great idea. I am a new member to the site, although I have been the proud owner of a 55 plate 1.6 VTC Ford Focus 2-door for the last 6 years. I bought her from a local car dealer just as she came out of warranty, but she had only 5k on the clock with one previous and careful owner. As it currently stands she has just over 44k on the clock and I have no intention of changing her.

My main reason for joining was to try and find some help with a recent jb I had to do on her, but I wasn't able to find any existing threads about it and so I would like to post my own thread to help others should they experience the same fault.

No problem at all fella. This thread is here to help others should they need a piece of hardware, but guides and detailed instructions are plenty on here and the more we have the better :-)

• 8 months later...

Bit late to the party and it's a "so last year thread" lol, but........

Ford IDS (clone) ELM327 modified cable and Forscan and Elmconfig around Chesterfield area available to assist people as in my signature, have tools but won't lend them out even with a deposit as I lose enough of them on my own, but always willing to lend a helping hand if I can.

Most knowledge is on the diesel side not worked on petrols for a few years now and I don't know everything just a bit of this and a bit if that lol

• Like 4

It might be a last year thread but it still stands lol.

It's been needing a little update.

• Like 1

most if not all my offers still stand :)

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

I'm even later to the party <_<

However, I'm always willing to lend a hand, or assist anyone in a reasonable distance, say an hour or so away from Broadstone.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi there has anyone got ELM Config update capability and experience anywhere near the Severn Bridge? I'm hoping to get our S-Max cruise control upgraded, i've bought the buttons. Cheers!

I'm willing to offer discounted detailing/valeting services to club members. There's also the 5% discount on products for Supporters.

I'm also willing to help with any graphic design, website design, technical advice, PC problems. Any car cleaning advice you need, ask.

I can also offer the use of Timing tools for the 1.25, 1.4 & 1.6 duratec engines. I have all the locking tools & a pulley lever kind of thing.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I can share a Haynes Manual for Ford Granada Mk1, the container will arrive in Warrington middle March 2016

most I can share is on bikes not much on cars

• Like 2

most I can share is on bikes not much on cars

I know a decent amount about 2 strokes but 4 stroke is beyond me haha

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I know a decent amount about 2 strokes but 4 stroke is beyond me haha

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality Detailing & Valeting supplies

GingerFlame all over the detailing area of this forum 😏😉 love it mate!post-62772-0-95629300-1452526120_thumb.p
  • Like 1

Dedication ;)

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

• Like 2

Dedication ;)

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality Detailing & Valeting supplies

Free advertising . . . . :) ;)

• Like 2

It's the best kind of advertising! And I get to help forum members at the same time :)

• Like 3

I like it mate. Honestly, I'm going order from you in the future just need to filter my basket. Got loads added in it on your site. Hahaha😂

• Like 1

I think you'd be better pressing checkout now ;)

• Like 1

GingerFlame all over the detailing area of this forum love it mate!attachicon.gifimage.png

That's quite impressive :)

It also shows Kieran's willing to share his knowledge to all who have issues, problems etc

• Like 2

I did his competition, did the final question and my eyes opened wide enough they fell out and landed in my jaw on the floor :P :lol:

• Like 2

I'm working for that competition, so can you ;)

It wasnt the working it out that was the issue, it was the amount that would otherwise have left my account :lol:

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club