Do Not Sell My Personal Information

grinding noise

fiesta_lad

hello just wondering if any one can help me i have a ford fiesta mk5 on a 51 reg iam some problem when i turn left iam hearing something like a grinding noise now ive jacked up my car had a little turn of the wheel on the drivers side and i can hear something like metal going around samething again jacked up the other side little turn of the wheel no noise could any one know what this is has iam worried because my MOT is due this wendnesday another thing i have noiced is that the drivers side tyre looks a bit worn around the inner side of the tyre wall notthing major like but you can see like a line were something is rubbing does any one know what this problem is cheers thank u.

know what the problem is now my N/S/F road spring has broken lucky anough i called the aa out and has he jacked my car up it just snapped lucky anough i was not on a motorway god knows were i would ended up so at the moment its outside some garage now i hope it will be ok out threre does any one know the cost two do both sides cheers

Not sure about the problem you have but have you checked the Power steering pump. Go full lock one way, then full lock the other way. You'll hear the grinding noise then as it's the pump. It's quite normal, according to Ford. My old fezzi (Mk5) did it.

Hope this helps.

Poohbear

hello just wondering if any one can help me i have a ford fiesta mk5 on a 51 reg iam some problem when i turn left iam hearing something like a grinding noise now ive jacked up my car had a little turn of the wheel on the drivers side and i can hear something like metal going around samething again jacked up the other side little turn of the wheel no noise could any one know what this is has iam worried because my MOT is due this wendnesday another thing i have noiced is that the drivers side tyre looks a bit worn around the inner side of the tyre wall notthing major like but you can see like a line were something is rubbing does any one know what this problem is cheers thank u.

know what the problem is now my N/S/F road spring has broken lucky anough i called the aa out and has he jacked my car up it just snapped lucky anough i was not on a motorway god knows were i would ended up so at the moment its outside some garage now i hope it will be ok out threre does any one know the cost two do both sides cheers

Somewhere in the 'region' of approximately £140 for both sides to be replaced. ( never had fiesta ones done yet but i replaced my cavaliers front springs twice in 7 years...the conditions of our roads are atrocious! )

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club