Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newbie To Fords Needing Help....

MarkRaff

Hi guys right just purchased my first fiesta zetec s on a 07 plate and was looking to get some hide preferably the 8000k ones ... Could anyone send me in the right place for them ?? Thanks in advanced

Cant stand em myself, but lots of friends used hids4u.co.uk and seem to rate them.

I just use uprated bulbs so I probably cant help much! As I I said, people I know havent had a problem with that site, had quick replacements too if anythings gone balls up

Welcome to the family Mark. Remember that HID's are illegal, unless you have either washer jets or wipers on the headlights, along with auto leveling technology. Just buying a HID Kit will result in your vehicle being contrary to a roadworthy condition.

This is something that is often discussed, and often the cheapest and best advise is to not go with HID's, but go with supreme quality bulbs such as the Osram nightbreakers and the Osram cool blue intense for your headlights, and upgrade your sidelights etc accordingly. That will cost you a lot less than a full and legal HID conversion.

Mine have a tiny blue tinge to them. But theyre just like normal bulbs just slightly whiter, and a lot brighter.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

They give you the benefits of the HID (better and cleaner light output) for a fraction of the cost, and best of all, entirely legal!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club