Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7 '60 Tdci 95 Bhp Exhaust

Mark Akers

I don't know but is there meant to be that much smoke? I thought the dpf stopped that.

Do you have a photo showing it from the back off the car too?

• Like 1

Hi Lenny. Thanks for the advice, will have to find out about the DPF. The system set me back £270 + VAT so £324. Definitely feels nippier and doesn't drone.

Any idea on price of EGR blank?

Also, yes have a picture but not sure how to upload it on here. Will try and pm you it.

• Like 1

Posted Image

Looks good, better than I thought for it sitting below the diffuser

How did you get in touch with them?

I emailed them yesterday and phoned up today no answer to anything haha

Yeah, I could have just caught them at a busy time and they couldn't answer the phone I don't know haha

Maybe mate. Where abouts you from? 01302 337722 is their number.

I'm from newcastle, that's the number I rang like. Will try again tomorrow. Cheers

Maybe mate. Where abouts you from? 01302 337722 is their number.

No worries, bit of a drive for you! What you looking for? Catback?

I don't mind a drive for somewhere that will do a good job. And I'm not sure. I'm not after performance or sound, just the looks really. Probably a back box or even just different tail pipes I suppose that would be cheaper

I'm from newcastle, that's the number I rang like. Will try again tomorrow. Cheers

I have the same problem... I am from Newcastle and looking for an exhaust system for a 1.6tdci but not sure on any decent places :(

I'd definitely recommend Top Gear. I also know a few other people who would! But they're definitely worth it. Yes tailpipes would look good but if you were going to drive all that way you'd be better off going back box or catback mate. Their back boxes start at £125+VAT depending on pipe etc then +£100 for cat back.

Yeah I think if I was to drive down there I would get a backbox, could get any garage to change the tailpipes I suppose. I don't really know anything about exhausts though, what would changing the backbox do? Would it just change the sound a little?

Is yours a diesel? Changing the back box won't make a massive change in sound at all, as it will still be the 1 3/4" pipe, if you weren't going to go catback, personally, i'd go for just a straight through with tailpipes on. One of the lads started mine on with no exhaust at all (after cat/dpf) and it wasn't much louder than it is now as The main silencer is in DPF.

It is a diesel yeah, same engine as yours. I Don't want to be spending that much, don't want it to affect the mot or anything and don't want it to be much louder than standard. Would you still recommend the straight through pipes then?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club