Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Focus Zetec S

Shadowed_Hero

Heater knobs finally came!

With the remap box I've managed 8.7 0-60 on the lowest setting... Off public roads legally I might add lol.

Update on my radio, still brill and the netflix app works perfectly! Apart from that I have to watch Barney all the time for my daughter, I'm happy lol

Finally some art work for you :D

• Like 2

Not sure why but couldn't see the photos in my last post :s

post-44274-138413030732_thumb.jpg

post-44274-138413031909_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Great little interior mod them heater dials !

Surprised you didn't go for the ones with the white grip.. Mind you I guess nothing on the inside is white ... There's a thought - gloss white interior on the parts you can take off that would look smart I reckon !

I know when you have finished your car I am going to be jealous!!

• Like 2

I'll have a look dude cheers! I do like fabric though aha!

Another mod tonight! Some carbon! Didn't have the right size for radio surround though :/

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByFord OC1383248788.970692.jpg

YEP gloss white the radio surround !!!! Would look smart as....

• Like 2

It was something that crossed my mind, the only thing white inside is the tax disk holder aha.. Something todo in the future at least :). I might get so white gloss wrap and see what it looks like :D

My achievement of the week is getting the Henry ford stickers in the same place either side of the car lol!

Need a heat gun for this week though to debadge and re badge with a blue S badge

• Like 2

It was something that crossed my mind, the only thing white inside is the tax disk holder aha.. Something todo in the future at least :). I might get so white gloss wrap and see what it looks like :D

My achievement of the week is getting the Henry ford stickers in the same place either side of the car lol!

Need a heat gun for this week though to debadge and re badge with a blue S badge

Do it !!!

It's something I would do to mine but as my focus is silver turning the facia silver would make it looks standard.. I might try gloss black in mine hmmm...

Haha , if the sticker is slightly out it wouldn't matter that much I don't think anyone is going to run from side to side of your cars to make sure they are level and if they did they would look like a tool lol!

Blue badge... Then next you will paint your brake callipers the same blue to match ;-)

• Like 2

Do it !!!

It's something I would do to mine but as my focus is silver turning the facia silver would make it looks standard.. I might try gloss black in mine hmmm...

Haha , if the sticker is slightly out it wouldn't matter that much I don't think anyone is going to run from side to side of your cars to make sure they are level and if they did they would look like a tool lol!

Blue badge... Then next you will paint your brake callipers the same blue to match ;-)

Break calliper paint is waiting just need some decent weather or a garage to do it in :) aha!

Black gloss would look mint with your motor! The guys who are doing my wheels are going to gloss black my exterior trim too! Their company is called Hot Wheelz... This amused me :)

• Like 2

Yeah this weather is a ball ache , can't do much in to be honest !

I would love to clog black my grilles but it's just seem so much effort as I would attempt it myself and I would want to snap and of the parts when taking them out I know how brittle they are from experience lol!! Or maybe I am just heavy handed and get excited... Lol

• Like 2

Anyone have a clue where I can buy a clip or attachment for my S badge to be attached to my front grille??

Anyone have a clue where I can buy a clip or attachment for my S badge to be attached to my front grille??

You can't buy one, and I've searched extensively I made one but it didn't sit right due to the way the grill sweeps back. Just stick it on using that really strong foamy double sided sticky tape used for sticking trim on. That's how I did mine and it surprisingly secure.

• Like 2

You can't buy one, and I've searched extensively I made one but it didn't sit right due to the way the grill sweeps back. Just stick it on using that really strong foamy double sided sticky tape used for sticking trim on. That's how I did mine and it surprisingly secure.

Any particular make? If yours is decent I'll copy aha!

Need to get some blue inlays for the side S badges... The others I've found are too big.

• Like 2

Search eBay for double sided automotive tape. Loads of it in various thickness. Mine is about 6mm. Its the green backed stuff. Handy to have for a multitude of jobs to be fair.

• Like 1

Pic of mine on my avatar if you haven't seen

Yeah, looks swish lol...

I saw that someone had a random clip before, but as long as this is a proven method I'll give it a go :)

• Like 1

Yeah, looks swish lol...

I saw that someone had a random clip before, but as long as this is a proven method I'll give it a go :)

Yeah it was me who posted the pic of the clip in the gallery, but it didn't work properly - wasn't swept back enough so it sat at the wrong angle. I just check the badge when I wash the car if it feels loose I will just remove/retape/refit. Another member said he has had his taped on for 2 years and its still there lol.

Did you attempt the android upgrade on the stereo, interested to hear how thats goes?

• Like 1

I haven't had a chance to update it yet, I have been ill this week :/

Have had chance to play with my OBD2 bluetooth adapter briefly though... And hopefully the radio upgrade will allow me to use the Torque app :)

• Like 1

Been modding something else this week!

Not only is he rapid but he now has that sporty look aha!

post-44274-1384301449_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Been modding something else this week!

Not only is he rapid but he now has that sporty look aha!

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByFord OC1384301447.672015.jpg

:lol: mount the dog to your front grill. Some of that automotive grade tape should hold it, think it would really finish off the front end a treat

• Like 2

I haven't had a chance to update it yet, I have been ill this week :/

Have had chance to play with my OBD2 bluetooth adapter briefly though... And hopefully the radio upgrade will allow me to use the Torque app :)

now that would be cool, torque app on the stereo screen. That would deffo be the best mod ever

• Like 1

I think my car had just gained 4/5 BHP with this mod lol

post-44274-138434690186_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I don't know if you have seen, but another member done this to theirs...

Wanted to show you as we were talking about it ..post-42643-138443433994_thumb.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club