Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello There Everyone

Arvin28168

Hello there, I'm Arvin Ramos from the Philippines. I own a 2009 Ford Focus 2.0 TDCI chilled-color hatchback. The photos shown on this post is my car before a touchscreen headunit and a drop-in K&N filter.

post-47827-0-12334300-1383073593_thumb.j

post-47827-0-25480900-1383073607_thumb.j

post-47827-0-74640700-1383073621_thumb.j

post-47827-0-13695000-1383073635_thumb.j

post-47827-0-68508900-1383073647_thumb.j

post-47827-0-82418100-1383073658_thumb.j

post-47827-0-56978000-1383075143_thumb.j

post-47827-0-94935500-1383075154_thumb.j

• Like 1

Hello there, I'm Arvin Ramos from the Philippines. I own a 2009 Ford Focus 2.0 TDCI chilled-color hatchback. The photos shown on this post is my car before a touchscreen headunit and a drop-in K&N filter.

Welcome to the forum,

Nice colour focus looks sweet.

If you would like some modification ideas click on my aviator to view 28 links to guides listed on my profile page.

• Like 1

Thank you guys for the warm welcomes.

• Like 1

Thank you guys for the warm welcomes.

I like the door cards inside,

They are angled,

We don't have them like that on the European Mk2.5 focus they are straight,

Yours look much better.

• Like 1

I like the door cards inside,

They are angled,

We don't have them like that on the European Mk2.5 focus they are straight,

Yours look much better.

Yeah they are nicer for sure

• Like 2

Thanks Lenny, by the way this I attached 2 new pics of my headunit.

• Like 1

Thanks Lenny, by the way this I attached 2 new pics of my headunit.

thats a nice headunit matches the JDM/OEM factory silver nicely

Have you fitted reverse camera or not bothered since you have parking sensors already?

Maybe soon. If the reverse camera that I want will be available locally. Sadly, it's only available in New York. I contacted a friend (my x-gf) about 2 weeks ago. She's there in New York and I asked her if she can purchase the item for me but she's not replying anymore. How sad. I just hope that this item can reach the Philippine shore.

Check this out..http://www.ebay.com/itm/Car-Reverse-Backup-Video-Camera-For-Land-Rover-Freelander-Range-Rover-Ford-Focus-/131005287685?pt=US_Rear_View_Monitors_Cams_Kits&hash=item1e80860d05

• Like 1

did you do the facia/centre console colour your self or is that how it came, as it's kind of cool. A head unit like that is on my list of things I want to get

• Like 1

I installed the unit by myself. You don't need a fascia with this one as this unit perfectly fits where my stock headunit was on. I think that the one that you have in UK is with the curved-edge. You can look at eBay.com.

check these links

this one could be the one you are looking for..http://www.ebay.com/itm/7-Android-2-3-DVD-GPS-Radio-for-Silver-Ford-Mondeo-Focus-S-Max-3G-WiFi-iPod-/171160319326?pt=US_Video_In_Dash_Units_w_GPS&hash=item27d9f3355e

or much better is this one..http://www.ebay.com/itm/ETO-Car-Stereo-for-Ford-Focus-S-max-Kuga-Mondeo-Sat-Nav-GPS-Navigation-Radio-DVD-/280845258113?pt=US_Video_In_Dash_Units_w_GPS&hash=item4163ae8d81

• Like 1

yeah got a few in my watch list. when I was talking about the facia/centre console colour, I meant the sliver/black effect trim around the radio/gear stick etc

• Like 1

ahhh you mean the carbon-fiber look finish thing. the fascia. that is what it is when I bought my car. I only replaced the head unit.

• Like 1

Maybe soon. If the reverse camera that I want will be available locally. Sadly, it's only available in New York. I contacted a friend (my x-gf) about 2 weeks ago. She's there in New York and I asked her if she can purchase the item for me but she's not replying anymore. How sad. I just hope that this item can reach the Philippine shore.

Check this out..http://www.ebay.com/itm/Car-Reverse-Backup-Video-Camera-For-Land-Rover-Freelander-Range-Rover-Ford-Focus-/131005287685?pt=US_Rear_View_Monitors_Cams_Kits&hash=item1e80860d05

That camera does look tidy,

Couldn't you email the seller and get one posted to you?

ahhh you mean the carbon-fiber look finish thing. the fascia. that is what it is when I bought my car.  I only replaced the head unit.

yeah that's it, looks nice

• Like 1

Arvin28168, on 30 Oct 2013 - 03:39, said:snapback.png

Check this out..http://www.ebay.com/...=item1e80860d05

That camera does look tidy,
Couldn't you email the seller and get one posted to you?

Unfortunately, the seller told me that the item is available to send in my country. I dunno for what reason.

Arvin28168, on 30 Oct 2013 - 03:39, said:snapback.png

That camera does look tidy,Couldn't you email the seller and get one posted to you?

Unfortunately, the seller told me that the item is available to send in my country. I dunno for what reason.

I get the same trouble with sellers in the united kingdom because I live in the republic of Ireland.

I get around it because I have made some good friends in the uk wh allow me to have items dispatched to there address then pay them to forward the purchased items on to my address in Ireland.

I don't understand why sellers do this.

Money is money regardless of country.

• Like 1

Thanks Lenny, I'll order this one now. Thanks again

• Like 1

Welcome to the family Arvin

• Like 1

Hi Arvin welcome to the club! You're Focus looks really smart! Very impressed :)

• Like 1

Thank you guys for the warm appreciation.

Thanks Lenny, I'll order this one now. Thanks again

No problem, happy to help

The eBay seller you linked,

I've asked him to ship to Ireland and he said no to me too.

I wasn't going to purchase but just interested in his response

WELCOME :) ....

do you have anything else in mind to do to your car ?

• Like 1