Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Obd2 Bluetooth

Leoschariot

Has anybody used one of the bluetooth obd adapters with they're iPhone and had any success.

If so which hardware and software have you used.

I like the idea of being able to scan and erase your own fault codes. Seems too good to be true though

There are various bits of hardware out there that you can buy to do this for as little as £15-£20 (complete device - no bluetooth/app required)

I use my bluefin remap device from superchips as this doubles as a code reader and has worked on several vehicles for me! :)

Take a look at this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Car-fault-reader-code-scanner-diagnostic-tool-OBD-2-CAN-/230644533100?pt=UK_Diagnostic_Tools_Equipment&hash=item35b37c476c

Oh right that's seems simpler than messing around with bluetooth.

That unit just plugs in and does its stuff then?

Oh right that's seems simpler than messing around with Bluetooth.

That unit just plugs in and does its stuff then?

Pretty much. May be worth having a look around. This was simply the first one that came up with an eBay search!

I use a bluetooth interface and the Torque Pro app.

Reads/resets fault codes and gives realtime data while driving which is handy for logging realtime faults and petformance statistics.

I use a bluetooth interface and the Torque Pro app.

Reads/resets fault codes and gives realtime data while driving which is handy for logging realtime faults and petformance statistics.

Which interface did you use and is your car diesel because I bought one interface which I couldn't pair with my iPhone. I then read the original eBay ad to discover it didn't work on diesel cars.

Also, are you dying iPhone or android as I can't seem to find torque app on iPhone

I use this interface-

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=261303432748

It comes with software for use on a laptop with a bluetooth dongle/interface if need be.

You're right, Torque isn't on iOS, try BlueDriver instead.

Sent using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club