Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Style Satnav

DanGersFord

https://buy.garmin.com/en-GB/GB/prod134348.html?utm_source=garmin_emea&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Learn+More+HUD&utm_campaign=UK+20131021+HUD+Email

Futuristic projector style Satnav! Quite like the look of it :D

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z1 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Looks like an interesting idea. Will be interesting to see how this technology progresses! :)

• Like 1

I think it's great plus it doesn't block as much of your windscreen as a conventional satnav

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z1 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

I like the concept, but these days - dashboards are round and anything but flat, so it will be difficult to balance it...

• Like 1

I'm sure if manufacturers catch on then they will come up with a nice design for factory fitter sat nav

• Like 1

Yeah, a HID for Sat Nav as well as dashboard in front of the driver - that would be pretty cool~!

• Like 1

It's not really new, bmw has been using this technology in their cars for a long time now.

Stay clear of cheap eBay imitations, the image will either be blurry or doubles up on your windscreen because of the laminated layers of plastic/glass. It uses a layer of plastic that sticks onto your windscreen, this plastic is build into the windscreen of the bmw cars equipped with this tech

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club