Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beccas Mk7 Zetec S

BeccaaCat

FINALLY got the black plastics fitted!

Only have one photo of the front atm and she needs a clean but it looks good :p

Will put photos in the original thread..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Okay so for some reason it won't let me add the photo to the original thread but here's my new black plastics!

post-43442-139262649084_thumb.jpg

And also these came!

post-43442-139262654881_thumb.jpg

Getting them fitted next week :)

• 1 month later...

Some photos of the leathers! Getting the heater element hooked up soon :)

Ps sorry about the mess. I love you enough to chuck stuff on the floor but that's about how far it goes hahah :p

Sent from my SM-G900F using Ford OC mobile app

post-43442-139749219684_thumb.jpg

post-43442-139749220484_thumb.jpg

post-43442-139749224288_thumb.jpg

Ta :p

Okay so for some reason it won't let me add the photo to the original thread but here's my new black plastics!

attachicon.gif1392626488689.jpg

And also these came!

attachicon.gif1392626547329.jpg

Getting them fitted next week :)

How much did it cost for your brake lines to be fitted local garage wants 45 quid a wheel to do mine ??

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

My mechanic owed my OH money for a car so took the money off of that but it was like £10.

He's an absolute diamond though. Swapped my seats over (took mine out and swapped them with another car) for £40!

Yeah he's a sweetheart :')

• 3 weeks later...

Looks great! I think I drove past this car yesterday on the M1?! If not it was nearly identical lol great car :)

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Wasn't me! Hahah there were about 500 of these I think, not many of them had everything on it though.

and thank you :D

Wow love the black baby RS !!, I'd sell my Mondeo and get one of them !!

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well.. had a bit of a shock today!

Here I am at Mountune HQ to get the MR155 upgrade done, and they tell me it already has it!

Presented me with a copy of the certificate and said it was done in 2012 at Jackson's Ford.

I was sold the car as an MP140, only have the 140 badge and certificate.. weird!

But yes apparently I'm now (and always have been) the owner of an MR155 fiesta :p

• Like 1

Here I am at Mountune HQ to get the MR155 upgrade done, and they tell me it already has it!

Presented me with a copy of the certificate and said it was done in 2012 at Jackson's Ford.

I was sold the car as an MP140, only have the 140 badge and certificate.. weird!

But yes apparently I'm now (and always have been) the owner of an MR155 fiesta :P

Wow what a surprise! Not a bad one either!

I guess that's a good thing although you were hoping to have a faster car by the end of the day! :huh:

Yeah it was a shock!

Still got the short throw shifter installed, bought a decal kit and got the badge on the back and a copy of the certificate finally :lol:

I remember viewing that at last years fordfair near preee's car its just Awesome

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

Very Nice Becca!!, one of a kind !!

Thank you!

Found out it also has the mountune HT leads lol its like a mobile advertisement for mountune! :p

But yes apparently I'm now (and always have been) the owner of an MR155 fiesta :P

Hmm... that seems strange - its probably my cynical nature as i worked for Ford but it sounds dodgy - just does not seem to "add up" - perhaps it was done that way for insurance or warrantee reasons eg - it was an MR155 but had MP140 insurance or retained the warrantee

Yeah it seems really odd to me as well but I suppose as nothing is wrong with the car I can't complain! The bloke who owned it before me wasn't exactly very old so my guesses are insurance purposes. Do feel a bit awkward that my insurance has basically been void this whole time.... :wacko:

Yeah it seems really odd to me as well but I suppose as nothing is wrong with the car I can't complain! The bloke who owned it before me wasn't exactly very old so my guesses are insurance purposes. Do feel a bit awkward that my insurance has basically been void this whole time.... :wacko:

Yes, but with you, me & everyone else the insurance company being none the wiser and no real way of checking short of putting the car on a dyno it shows you what a game the whole thing is!

You allways said it was quick - now you know why! :lol:

Is this a one off tune up or do you have to have it done every so often like a service? How does MPG compare?

Is this a one off tune up or do you have to have it done every so often like a service? How does MPG compare?

It is one off and does not need to be done" every so often" - its not a "tune up" but a remap, where the ECU is reprogrammed for more performance/ sometimes economy

On a Mountune kit there is often hardware like Higher flow filters, hoses manifolds etc

Mountune is affiliated with Ford and the manufacturers warrantee is often retained after a kit is fitted - often Mountune kits a a bit more expensive than competing tuners but has this advantage

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club