Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beccas Mk7 Zetec S

BeccaaCat

Didn't see your car on a stand at ford fair. Tbh didn't get round it all. Think I saw you in the mountune session on track right at the end before going back to the pits. You were on track weren't you or its someone with an identical car

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Well I chickened out once I saw the other cars and sent my OH round but yeah it was definitely my car haha :p

Decided I definitely need coilies after that! There was an S1600 who was so much quicker than mine in the corners and apparently all it had on it was a set of AP coilovers :|

Haha. Was my first time and was a laugh, very exciting. Needs lowering though. I've looked at B14s for mine but may just get mountune springs for the time being

Haha. Was my first time and was a laugh, very exciting. Needs lowering though. I've looked at B14s for mine but may just get mountune springs for the time being

I did Snetterton and that was scary enough!

Mines currently on Eibachs and while I love them they're not the best for track racing lol :p

Mountune are meant to be decent and I don't do too much track so should be ok for me. APs aren't brilliant either, my mates got them on his zetec s and the ride is shockingly bad. May be different on track though. Getting revo stage 2 next year so need to save the pennies haha.

Wait until you have the springs to comment on the ride :lol:

You'll never take a speed bump at more than 15mph again!

Tracks are different as there's no potholes, speed bumps etc to worry about- much smoother surface than our poorly maintained roads!

We don't actually do a lot of track in my car but the aim is to turn it into a track car eventually so kind of doing bits now that aren't going to make my car better for racing but not completely useless on the roads lol

I had 35mm h and r and my old fiesta metal. And not fully just the ride height I think. The standard ride in the St is pretty solid, as hard as the h and r I had fitted

Yeahh I found the ST ride was a lot nicer than mine. More similar to the RS- bumpy but not too harsh. Mine doesn't feel as bumpy in the way you don't bounce around as much but every bump you do hit it kind of crashes into it :|

I always slow down in mine at bumps, doesn't help that it's got a splitter on so when it's lowered that'll be interesting

I try to but driving down unfamiliar roads it's a bit of a nightmare as if the road surface suddenly changes you get no warning lol :(

Ahh yeah good luck!! Mines got no splitter on it but there's a little plastic bit under the car that always scrapes on kerbs and stuff

I use to scrape my old one. You should get yourself an ST and mountune it. You'd love It

I was going to but I can't bring myself to sell mine!

You wouldn't regret it. Can make the ST a new project. Never driven a mr155 so don't know what it's like. Wouldn't be much point now I've got the St lol

You wouldn't regret it. Can make the ST a new project. Never driven a mr155 so don't know what it's like. Wouldn't be much point now I've got the St lol

I test drove one and nearly bought it but I don't know.. I preferred the drive etc to mine but my caarrrrr :lol:

I don't know. Just love mine too much and not ready to sell yet. I know what she's capable of. Plus it's like £100 a month cheaper than the ST :p

Would feel pointless to me starting again on an ST as I'd only do the same as I have now!

A ranger is next on the cards :D

Haha fair point. I looked at the ranger before the ST, next its between that and nissan or audi

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club