Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2006 Mk2-200,000 Km Service

gfbl

Hi Guys,

From Trinidad, i have a 2006 1.6 gasoline mk2 focus sedan, wanted advice on what has to be changed as im sure the dealer may or want to change more than necessary? besides timing belt and fluids what else needs to be changed? links to purchase them items would also be great as they charge a hefty mark up so i have no problem shipping it from uk to trinidad. I would like to change my entire suspension (shocks,bearing, bushings, cradle arms etc), also engine mounts, can you provide me with links to these parts original or a good quality substitute is fine. If you can provide links to these items i would appreciate it as i dont want to order the wrong parts

Thanks again

so he my dealer recommended timing belt, water pump, drive belt kit,fluids... can anyone post a link to the parts i mentioned where i can purchase? either eBay or online store? also the suspension parts and engine mounts please, thanks.

ok so i think shocks and cradle arms and brakes will work from eBay usa, however engine parts, belts etc will not.

if you access etis.ford.com and enter your number plate in the vehicle lookup, you can generate a service schedule and that will tell you exactly what you need to have done :)