Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Grills/ Trim Shops

Shadowed_Hero

Where does everybody get their parts from!

I can't find and decent sites/shops

It depends on what specific items your after and whether its aftermarket or OEM.

Things like honey comb grills etc...

Not bothered as long as it fits and looks like it should be there lol

Allen parts on eBay or direct, is a good place to start, but I've heard they are expensive.

I've had my eye on this for awhile, will need to be sprayed gloss black, but thats just my preference:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Genuine-Ford-Focus-MK2-5-2007-2011-Sport-Lower-Front-Grille-Grey-/400391815454?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AFord%7CModel%3AFocus&hash=item5d3936411e

Allen parts on ebay or direct, is a good place to start, but I've heard they are expensive.

I've had my eye on this for awhile, will need to be sprayed gloss black, but thats just my preference:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Genuine-Ford-Focus-MK2-5-2007-2011-Sport-Lower-Front-Grille-Grey-/400391815454?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AFord%7CModel%3AFocus&hash=item5d3936411e

I have seen a new S lower grille for 36 quid, I'll try and dig out a link
  • Like 1

That's where I purchased my lower grille from :-)

I want the ST honey comb upper grille but can't find it anywhere !

• Like 1

I have seen a new S lower grille for 36 quid, I'll try and dig out a link

Ah kool that be good I like the look of that grille, more sporty/aggressive than the standard one ^_^

That's where I purchased my lower grille from :-)

I want the ST honey comb upper grille but can't find it anywhere !

I can only see the Zunsport ones. Have you asked a main dealer how much? There are some parts that are surprisingly cheaper than you may think from them.

I can only see the Zunsport ones. Have you asked a main dealer how much? There are some parts that are surprisingly cheaper than you may think from them.

No I haven't actually asked but I will do that as I still need to get the ZS rear tow cap.. I hope I am pleasantly surprised !