Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Mustang

DanGersFord

The more I see this car the more I like it. Its gona be a hard toss up between this and the mk2 RS :)

post-37948-138342843718_thumb.jpg

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z1 using Ford OC mobile app

Personally I think it looks stunning.

It's the first 'stang to come under the 'one Ford' vision, so it will look right on British roads.

2.0 ecoboost maybe?

Hopefully it'll be some beast whatever engine they stick in it lol I absolutely love the headlights if indeed that is the finished article but I think I could definately come to love this as much as the rs model :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Aston Martins designers brother penned the Mustang, so if all you seeing is Aston martin for £ 30k thats a good thing, unless you own an Aston

People often say the Fiesta looks Aston.............

Seeing as Ford owned Aston Martin for 14 years there were bound to be some design features still knocking around the offices somewhere.

The next incarnation of the Mondeo looks very similar to the 4 door Aston Martin Rapide too.

its simple really, the Mustang designer is a chap called Moray Callum from Scotland who's brother you will all know "ian Callum" who's now at Jaguar but used to be at Aston Martin

Simples

• 5 months later...

Hopefully it'll be some beast whatever engine they stick in it lol I absolutely love the headlights if indeed that is the finished article but I think I could definately come to love this as much as the rs model :)

2.0 ecoboost and a 3.2 engine I believe

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Ford OC mobile app

a tad of topic but mexico have made a 2 seater road car with the 2.0ltr ecoboost engine fitted to a Shell that weigh's under 800kilo's.... i think its approx 260bhp and 300 torq

power to weight ratio mega, little pocket rocket for sure.....

post-34591-0-56259100-1401822767_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I think it looks stunning.

It's the first 'stang to come under the 'one Ford' vision, so it will look right on British roads.

2.0 ecoboost maybe?

2.3 ecoboost, plus I believe a 3.7 V6 as well as the 5 litre V8. Think the 5 litre may just be available in the US though.

• Like 1

2.3 ecoboost, plus I believe a 3.7 V6 as well as the 5 litre V8. Think the 5 litre may just be available in the US though.

Yeah, I have since read that :p

Looks like the initial UK allocation of 130 cars have already sold out.

2.3 ecoboost and 5.0 Ti VCT V8 will be available in Europe. There is a 3d model of the euro spec on the ford website you can find with a bit of digging : https://mustang.ford.eu/?fmccmp=other-nwp-mustangucl-homepage-promopanel#/en-gb

Also check out the mustang6G forum

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the initial UK allocation of 130 cars have already sold out.

It seems the initial european assignment of 500 cars sold out, or were assigned to people within 45 seconds of being available. Not being a football fan I wasn't even aware that this opportunity was being opened after a world cup match. But apparently more Mustangs will be available from March next year. Just not with the extras this initial batch has gotten.