Do Not Sell My Personal Information

finally had my windows tinted

mig

the tints are limo black only had the back 3 done dont really want risk doing the to front ones

migsfiesta.jpg

let me know what you think people

cheers mate thats all i'm doing for now saving up drop a puma sport in it hopefully or jus get a new fiesta. what are the new fiesta like to drive mine not very comfy lol i didnt like them at 1st but one drove past me the other day and they look alot nicer in life than picture and i fell 4 it.

Thats a really nice job actally mate, tasteful mods, unlike some stuff you see. I would be happy with that, all i can see is that its begging to be lowered.

Ive got the same Mk as you and there is no comparison with the new car at all. Nothing has been carried forward from the Mk4. Totally new vehicle. Am waiting for mine to arrive...

Thats a really nice job actally mate, tasteful mods, unlike some stuff you see. I would be happy with that, all i can see is that its begging to be lowered.

Ive got the same Mk as you and there is no comparison with the new car at all. Nothing has been carried forward from the Mk4. Totally new vehicle. Am waiting for mine to arrive...

it is isnt it lol i don't know wheather do it though and jus wait till i drop the puma sport im tempted jus save up even more and get the new fiesta whats insurence like on the zetec s 1, which 1 have you had mate?

it is isnt it lol i don't know wheather do it though and jus wait till i drop the puma sport im tempted jus save up even more and get the new fiesta whats insurence like on the zetec s 1, which 1 have you had mate?

At the mo i have my 1998 Fiesta Mk4 1.25 LX in black (its dying). On order a Fully specced New Fiesta Mk7 Titanium 1.6 in black. Hell yes! Insurance seems to be about the same for both, new fiesta will obviously be more in the end cos it will be fullycomp at the mo im TPFT.

cheers mate thats all i'm doing for now saving up drop a puma sport in it hopefully or jus get a new fiesta. what are the new fiesta like to drive mine not very comfy lol i didnt like them at 1st but one drove past me the other day and they look alot nicer in life than picture and i fell 4 it.

The new fiesta is amazing to drive!

Go for a test drive, the handing is really nice and there is hardly any road noise etc.

oh right cool yh i think thats the 1 i'd choose ive been looking at it and i'd have the fully spec good choice mate and in black.

yh mines the 1999 1.25 lx lol they good little motors mines running really well just having a bit of trouble with the idle the needle keeps jumping and sicking does my head in.

i might just save up and get the new fiesta be very reliable too. mine cost a bomb on mot needed new suspension and other stuff i cant remember. i'd have mine on finance can't afford buy full at once wel i could have save up for about a year lol im only a student.

but like i say i really like the new fiesta and couldnt get bored of it.

oh right cool yh i think thats the 1 i'd choose ive been looking at it and i'd have the fully spec good choice mate and in black.

yh mines the 1999 1.25 lx lol they good little motors mines running really well just having a bit of trouble with the idle the needle keeps jumping and sicking does my head in.

i might just save up and get the new fiesta be very reliable too. mine cost a bomb on mot needed new suspension and other stuff i cant remember. i'd have mine on finance can't afford buy full at once wel i could have save up for about a year lol im only a student.

but like i say i really like the new fiesta and couldnt get bored of it.

Im in a sort of similar situation to you, im getting fed up of constantly forking out on a car that is reaching the end of its life. I not a rich man, and im certainly not one of the people on here that seem to buy brand new cars every few years, this will be the first new car i have ever bought, and i plan on keeping it for a very long time, this is why i have it fully specced. To be honest i think i like driving more than i like cars lol!! mainly coz i would prefer driving my fiesta to looking like a !Removed! in a BMW!! :ph34r:

Im in a sort of similar situation to you, im getting fed up of constantly forking out on a car that is reaching the end of its life. I not a rich man, and im certainly not one of the people on here that seem to buy brand new cars every few years, this will be the first new car i have ever bought, and i plan on keeping it for a very long time, this is why i have it fully specced. To be honest i think i like driving more than i like cars lol!! mainly coz i would prefer driving my fiesta to looking like a !Removed! in a BMW!! :ph34r:

yeah i know what you mean mate every one got a beemer these days because they are pretty cheap i wanted 1 before but when i see someone driving a bmw they cant drive and they drive like a !Removed!.

to be honest i love cars and i love driving i only been driving a year though im only 19 i do around 60 miles a day. i checked insurance on the 1.6 zetec s and its pretty cheap to be honest i didnt think i'd get insured on it.

i'm just going have to save my money a bit now and try get one soon :) take it for a test drive 1st see if i like it but i think i will

yeah i know what you mean mate every one got a beemer these days because they are pretty cheap i wanted 1 before but when i see someone driving a bmw they cant drive and they drive like a !Removed!.

to be honest i love cars and i love driving i only been driving a year though im only 19 i do around 60 miles a day. i checked insurance on the 1.6 zetec s and its pretty cheap to be honest i didnt think i'd get insured on it.

i'm just going have to save my money a bit now and try get one soon :) take it for a test drive 1st see if i like it but i think i will

You're right, but they dont just drive like !Removed! they are complete morons! To be honest i thought that the BMW stereotype may have been a bit overcooked, how wrong i was!! Other day i was overtaking a lorry on a 2 lane duel carrigeway, BMW man speeding up behind me about 1 foot from my bumper, flashing his lights effin and blinding away in his chair like he owned the road! (i hadnt pulled out on him - he had been about 500 yards behind when i started the manouver) I'm sorry my car cant go from 70 - 110 in half a second (really i am!), but im not about to appologise for sticking to the speed limit.

Anyway about 40 miles on i stop at the services, and i notice the same BMW man has also stopped. As im in my car drinking a coffee, he comes out, gets in his car, opens his window then throws a banana skin, coffee cup, and the contents of his ashtray out of his window about 10 foot away from a bloke cleaning the carpark!

Sorry for the rant! but i will continue...

later on im on the motorway, and guess what!! Another BMW man sat in the middle lane doing 50 and on the phone! Cars, lorrys, vans, everything now squeezing into the outside lane to get by, didnt even bat an eyelid! now thats just !Removed! dangerous! Got passed him, and yes you guessed it! fog lights ON!

What the hell is it with these imbeciles that constantly drive around, day or night, foggy or clear, with fog lights on? (I am sure this is illegal)

A few years ago i would respect people with big expensive cars, as they would drive with care and generally be respectable people, sadly no longer! Too many BMW's, too many !Removed!. Unfortunately the two have combined and are driving all over the UK.

Rant over - Drive safely folks!

mainly coz i would prefer driving my fiesta to looking like a !Removed! in a BMW!! :ph34r:

Keith will not be happy :lol:

Keith will not be happy :lol:

Oh, I don't know, what do you reckon, M3 or Fiesta. ;)

You get up, open the curtains, which car would you rather see on the drive.

This

M3-069_71bf4964e25fbca7ac4ca33f058e.jpg

or this.

migsfiesta.jpg

To be perfectly honest....I'm happy with my Fiesta sitting on my drive right now. I wouldn't change it for the world. If someone drove round in a BMW right now and said they'd swap, i'd say no.

Maybe i'm bad but i love my fiesta and feel its exactly the right car for me!

miq - i had a mk5 before and the new fiesta is completely different. go for a test drive - you'll fall in love! i knew i had to get one when i got back in my mk5 and stalled it reversing after driving the mk7!

To be perfectly honest....I'm happy with my Fiesta sitting on my drive right now. I wouldn't change it for the world. If someone drove round in a BMW right now and said they'd swap, i'd say no.

Maybe i'm bad but i love my fiesta and feel its exactly the right car for me!

I have both, can't lose. ;)

As much as like the Fiesta, it's the best small car I've driven, it's not in the same league as the BMW.

From someone who has driven both a BMW (not a !Removed! thankyou!!!!!) and a Fiesta I will defend them both. I love my Fiesta right now its fantastic car to drive, however I equally was besotted with my BM, I will definately have another BMW in my lifetime, but without being snobby I wouldnt want just a 316 saloon, for me it would have to be a sport coupe or in our wildest dreams if we won the lottery an M3. There isnt really a comparison between the two, they are both so different, Max has a friend who has an very old R reg BMW 5 series and he has gone totally over the top pimped it out, he drives with all four windows open and stereo blasting out and looks totally ridiculous, however, I am sure there may be a few who think that I look ridiculous at my age driving around in an mountune fiesta with its go faster stripes - its each to their own at the end of the day.

Keith I am very jealous that you have the choice to drive either of them in the mornings lol.

From someone who has driven both a BMW (not a !Removed! thankyou!!!!!) and a Fiesta I will defend them both. I love my Fiesta right now its fantastic car to drive, however I equally was besotted with my BM, I will definately have another BMW in my lifetime, but without being snobby I wouldnt want just a 316 saloon, for me it would have to be a sport coupe or in our wildest dreams if we won the lottery an M3. There isnt really a comparison between the two, they are both so different, Max has a friend who has an very old R reg BMW 5 series and he has gone totally over the top pimped it out, he drives with all four windows open and stereo blasting out and looks totally ridiculous, however, I am sure there may be a few who think that I look ridiculous at my age driving around in an mountune fiesta with its go faster stripes - its each to their own at the end of the day.

Keith I am very jealous that you have the choice to drive either of them in the mornings lol.

I'm in the Fiesta this morning. The wife was on lates last night and my car was at the back so I took hers so she's driving round in mine today. When she had the 206, I'd have swapped the cars this morning as I didn't really like driving that, again, the Fiesta is in a different league to the 206.

To be honest, I wasn't having a dig at Fiesta, more at the people who generalise about BMW drivers.

i used to love beemers but now every1 has got them. Every time i'm stopped at the traffic lights i always get a beemer try race me he goes wheelspinning off i jus pull off normal and who will look like the !Removed! the BMW driver for drivin like a noob.

yh they obviously in different leagues yu cant compare but wa i dont get is why do they always try race ya around any where there is no point at all. if i turned up wit and hemi dodge charger old school they would still try race ya although they would know they would get whipped off the line. i arn't saying all bmw drivers are bad its prob like 8 out 10 or either its just down my end lol.

i've always liked fiesta's from the mk1 and all the way to the mk7. i'm going have to have a test drive but i know i will defo want 1 because mine is gettin a tad uncomy feel all the bumps in the road its a right pain, and they are well nice to look at.

mine looks a bit boy racer but i arnt into that stuff i don't see the point in spending all that money on it to crash the car. lol

nah i wouldnt have the beemer because when i look out the window there is also a mercs lol id prefer a merces to the beemer neday

i used to love beemers but now every1 has got them. Every time i'm stopped at the traffic lights i always get a beemer try race me he goes wheelspinning off i jus pull off normal and who will look like the !Removed! the BMW driver for drivin like a noob.

i've always liked fiesta's from the mk1 and all the way to the mk7. i'm going have to have a test drive but i know i will defo want 1 because mine is gettin a tad uncomy feel all the bumps in the road its a right pain, and they are well nice to look at.

mine looks a bit boy racer but i arnt into that stuff i don't see the point in spending all that money on it to crash the car. lol

You're making that up aren't you.

You're making that up aren't you.

LMAO!

If someone asked me to swap my fiesta for an M3 id would say yes please :) as long as your paying for the insurance ;)

lol well that little rant opened a can of worms didn't it...

But im sure you will all agree that quite a lot of BMW drivers are pillocks, though I am more than happy to accept that there are some very courteous ones as well, and im sure that Keith is the latter, based on his pet hates topic.

Oh, I don't know, what do you reckon, M3 or Fiesta.

You get up, open the curtains, which car would you rather see on the drive.

Unfortunately I dont live in a house, I dont have a driveway, and I dont have a garage. I'm thinking that the odds are stacked against the BMW, if both were parked on the street at night, when some drunken scumbags decide to go on a keying spree, or if some car thieves were in the area. Maybe if i had the money for a BMW, and I owned a garage then i would prefer the M3. But i dont think i could sleep at night with it parked on the street

To be honest, I wasn't having a dig at Fiesta, more at the people who generalise about BMW drivers.

I was at the shop this evening buying some food and the like, there was a BMW parked over TWO invalid bays, without an orange badge. Surely you have seen this kind of BMW-man behaviour (along with the others in my previous post)Kieth? Personally I have never seen BMW-man behaviour from hatchback drivers, or even Bentley drivers!

Maybe other BMW drivers should learn from Keith about responsible BMW ownership, you go Keith! be a BMW ambassador and lead the way forward! Then maybe in the future my fiesta can be driven in harmony with BMW's on the public highway!

lol well that little rant opened a can of worms didn't it...

But im sure you will all agree that quite a lot of BMW drivers are pillocks, though I am more than happy to accept that there are some very courteous ones as well, and im sure that Keith is the latter, based on his pet hates topic.

Unfortunately I dont live in a house, I dont have a driveway, and I dont have a garage. I'm thinking that the odds are stacked against the BMW, if both were parked on the street at night, when some drunken scumbags decide to go on a keying spree, or if some car thieves were in the area. Maybe if i had the money for a BMW, and I owned a garage then i would prefer the M3. But i dont think i could sleep at night with it parked on the street

I was at the shop this evening buying some food and the like, there was a BMW parked over TWO invalid bays, without an orange badge. Surely you have seen this kind of BMW-man behaviour (along with the others in my previous post)Kieth? Personally I have never seen BMW-man behaviour from hatchback drivers, or even Bentley drivers!

Maybe other BMW drivers should learn from Keith about responsible BMW ownership, you go Keith! be a BMW ambassador and lead the way forward! Then maybe in the future my fiesta can be driven in harmony with BMW's on the public highway!

I've seen bad driving from men and women, Fords and BMWs, old and young, petrol and diesel.

It's as simple as that really.

I've seen bad driving from men and women, Fords and BMWs, old and young, petrol and diesel.

I've seen more Fords on the road than BMWs, but more poor driving from BMWs than from Fords. Go Figure...

(For the love of god Keith dont get me wrong. Im not tarring people with the same brush, merely stating that the BMW stereotype that we know and hate is all too common on the roads.)

^_^

This thread has truly shocked me, I cannot possibly agree that BMW drivers are the worse on the road!!! white van man, artic lorries, 4x4 drivers (yeah and I was one until Dec 08) are just as guilty.

I used to hate anyone that drove a Metro. Now they really are rubbish drivers! :lol:

My brother has a lovely BMW 7 series. Its huge! He was an Audi man for many years but when he traded the A4 in he got a beemer. He never liked the BMW man but when he saw that he fell in love. Beautiful car to drive, looks great inside and its just awesome!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club