Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Syns Problems

nathmogz7

Hi guys, wonder if anyone an help me. Im having problems connecting my phone to my car for some reason. It use to connect automatically everytime i entered the car, but now keeps on saying 'phone disconnected' any ideas whats happened and how to prevent this? Ive tried deleting my phone off the the sync panel but still nothing happens. Other phones will connect but just not mine

Thanks, Nathan

Have you tried the simple things like turning bluetooth on/off on your phone or restarting the phone? I know it sounds silly but it's surprising how many issues this can sort!! Especially if it's working OK with other phones it must be something to do with yours.

i find pulling the fuse out then popping it back in . had to do this 3 times now.

Hi mate, I have an iPhone 4S and the new fiesta. Bought the car finance in July phone connected fine but when the new ios7 software came out phone had trouble connecting "bluetooth audio device error" I could play music but no phone calls etc... What phone do you have?

thanks for reply guys, ive tried switching by bluetooth off and then back on, and restarted my phone but still nothing, keeps saying 'phone disconnected'. I have a iPhone 5 but i t use to work fine with the ios7 but recently wont phone etc, but will play music. Which fuse do i need to pull out?

Thanks, Nathan

Hi Nathan,

I did have the exact same problem. My phone is now working on i0s7 i dare to update my software to the new software update that is out just in case. I understand that the sync computers are Microsoft and apple have not allowed there devices to be compatible as other phones would be. E.G. you are able to under go texting with an android phone, where as with our iPhone you cannot do this.

Point im trying to make is that i dont think there is an issue with the car......it is the phone and its software...Just be patient until it becomes compatible shouldn't be too long.

Thanks,

James

thanks for the reply again, how is yours working now? Have you done something?

Thanks, Nathan

Nope i didn't do anything.
literally only started working again week before last. i also had a problem where I couldn't change song from my steering wheel or the buttons on the dash, but i restarted my phone ( holding down power and home button ) then it worked again. but regards to not syncing properly just started working again mate.

just to check that you can play music but the phone side of it doesn't work, so no phone calls etc....if so its weird maybe take it ford but probably nothing they can do.

Cheers,

James