Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey there..

Reaper

Hey all,

I'm a new proud owner of a Panther Black '09 Fiesta Zetec-S 120.. Also in view of getting the Mountune upgrade, but just bedding her in at the moment.

Can't wait to properly test out the Ti-VCT engine.

Here a picture (click to enlarge):

th_P1040763a.jpg

I've mentioned this in another post but, is this club going to FitP? If so is there any spaces left?

Hello, notice you are in Essex, whereabouts? if close to Basildon then NO DO NOT GET THE MOUNTUNE UPGRADE LOL,

Thanks for the welcome..

I'm from Grays, so not too far.. Michelle, was your car parked in the Basildon Halfords car park on Saturday? (BTW I'm still getting the upgrade :P lol)

Any ideas on FitP?

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome..

I'm from Grays, so not too far.. Michelle, was your car parked in the Basildon Halfords car park on Saturday? (BTW I'm still getting the upgrade :P lol)

Any ideas on FitP?

Thanks

More than likely as OH used a full tank of fuel in 5 days, where he drove here there and everywhere. Numberplate would have said MAX on it, please say it was the one you saw, as I will be devastated if there is another one here already lol.

You know something, the upgrade aint all its cracked up to be......... :P

What is FitP? without seeming stupid lol, oh and we are going to the !Removed! Turpin fiesta meet on 25th April, (never been to one before but OH wants to show the car off).

EDIT:

Just phoned him and yes it was him - phew lol so hey you have seen my mota lol

You know something, the upgrade aint all its cracked up to be......... :P

What is FitP? without seeming stupid lol, oh and we are going to the !Removed! Turpin fiesta meet on 25th April, (never been to one before but OH wants to show the car off).

EDIT:

Just phoned him and yes it was him - phew lol so hey you have seen my mota lol

LOL.. ok, out of interest the £1200 odd that they quote is that inclusive of labour?

And FitP is Fiesta in the Park(<--Clicky) a Club car show that happens every year around May 17th @ Huntingdon Racecourse basically a place for different car clubs to show their cars off, so was wondering if this club was going?

If nothing has been sorted and people are interested it costs £6 per car, £1 per show plaque. I think we would need a minimum of 5 cars, but need to get registration and monies to the event organisers by the 30th of April. Also you may want to be aware that the show is an early one, the grounds open at 5.30am and closes at 4.30pm, when I was on the Focusowners.com stand we would get there about 7ish just so that we could get the stand setup and cars washed and polished, etc ready for when the public came in at 9am.

Unless someone is already organising this, then I apologise.

I think I'll be at a another car meet on the 26th at the Epsom Downs

I will let OH know about that show as it sounds good even though it sounds like a long day!!!

The upgrade was:

£1299 without labour

£925 for alloys and tyres, without fitting

£149 for appearance pack without labout

but Mountune are doing a special launch promotion for x amount of customers, they are basically carrying it out for free, and chucking in a free appearance pack, so it only cost us £2224 inclusive.

Give them a call, let them know you have spoken with me as I said to David that I would spread the word - check out this months Performance Ford magazine as Mountune Fiesta Upgrade is in it, including pics of the showroom, we got a guided tour of the place last week and it was fantastic to see. They are only based in Hutton Brentwood so not far at all.

Cool cheers for that.

I'm not going to get the Mountune upgrade just yet, I want to make sure that the car is running properly before hand.

I'm still running her in.. 800miles to go :wink: