Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Replacing Rear Wiper Motor

ChronixPsyc

Hey guys,

About a month after I bought my car I burnt out the motor on my rear wiper and have finally got round to buying one (ford wanted £160!!!) from eBay.

Does anyone have a guide on how to replace this?

My model is a Ford Focus Ink 2003 1.6

Fairly straight forward open remove the wiper arm 10 mm or 13mm nut then open the boot and theres 2 t25 torq screws in the pull down handles remove them then pull the panel off its clipped on youll see the motor now and theres the connector to the right of it unplug it undo the 3 10mm bolts that hold it in now gently remove it from the windscreen rubber refittings just the reverse to make sure you dont damage the rubber or catch it a little smear of washing up on the stalk helps bolt in place n test before refitting everything

Fairly straight forward open remove the wiper arm 10 mm or 13mm nut then open the boot and theres 2 t25 torq screws in the pull down handles remove them then pull the panel off its clipped on youll see the motor now and theres the connector to the right of it unplug it undo the 3 10mm bolts that hold it in now gently remove it from the windscreen rubber refittings just the reverse to make sure you dont damage the rubber or catch it a little smear of washing up on the stalk helps bolt in place n test before refitting everything

Great! Thanks pal, will give this a go tomorrow

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club